• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.2 RELEASED!   08/25/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.2!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.2 Release
jwilde35

Auto Upgrade Troops

Just now, Nils123 said:

I used this one and it works great. you need to recompile the .exe. There is an instruction over here

Thank you very much for your work. Appreciate it a lot!! Its a big deal to keep 6 Accounts always up to date... but this helps a lot

No problem buddy, I was looking for something like this for years now as well and didn't think about how it actually could be done until now. It was pretty easy to be honest and it gets the job done so yea have fun. :)

• Like 1

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 3:41 PM, Nils123 said:

I used this one and it works great. you need to recompile the .exe. There is an instruction over here

Thanks for this but I have tried this several times with different "mods" but still getting error...

Lab.jpg

I have restarted comp and everything...

I maybe just wait see if its placed in mods by more experienced people :)

Thanks for help!

Edited by ArcherQueen101