• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.4 RELEASED!   10/25/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.4!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.4 Release
dudufcb

Can't Drop Trophies

Can't Drop Trophies

I'm trying to drop trophies because if i'm in higher leagues bot can't find dead bases soon but bot doesn't recognize minions as a tier 1/2 troop. 

[9:55:33] Total Army Camp Capacity: 250/250 (100%)
[9:55:35] Trophy Count : 2960
[9:55:35] Dropping Trophies to 2800
[9:55:37] Going to Attack...
[9:55:51] Identification of your troops:
[9:55:51] Initiating attack for: Drop Trophy
[9:55:54] 0 » 30 Balloons
[9:55:54] 1 » 20 Minions
[9:55:54] 2 » 2 Lava Hounds
[9:55:54] 3 » 1 Clan Castle
[9:55:54] 4 » 5 Rage Spells
[9:55:54] 5 » 1 Rage Spell
[9:55:54] You don't have Tier 1/2 Troops, Stop dropping trophies.
[9:55:57] Trying to locate Main Screen
[9:56:01] Returning Home

My log

i'm watching the code of drop trophies and it say minion should be recognized as a drop trophie troop, but idk why it doesn't work.

Select
						Case $g_avAttackTroops[0][0] = $eBarb
							Click($aRandomEdge[$iRandomXY][0], $aRandomEdge[$iRandomXY][1], 1, 0, "#0181") ;Drop one troop
							$g_aiCurrentTroops[$eTroopBarbarian] += 1
							SetLog("Deploying 1 Barbarian", $COLOR_INFO)
						Case $g_avAttackTroops[0][0] = $eArch
							Click($aRandomEdge[$iRandomXY][0], $aRandomEdge[$iRandomXY][1], 1, 0, "#0182") ;Drop one troop
							$g_aiCurrentTroops[$eTroopArcher] += 1
							SetLog("Deploying 1 Archer", $COLOR_INFO)
						Case $g_avAttackTroops[0][0] = $eGiant
							Click($aRandomEdge[$iRandomXY][0], $aRandomEdge[$iRandomXY][1], 1, 0, "#0183") ;Drop one troop
							$g_aiCurrentTroops[$eTroopGiant] += 1
							SetLog("Deploying 1 Giant", $COLOR_INFO)
						Case $g_avAttackTroops[0][0] = $eWall
							Click($aRandomEdge[$iRandomXY][0], $aRandomEdge[$iRandomXY][1], 1, 0, "#0184") ;Drop one troop
							$g_aiCurrentTroops[$eTroopWallBreaker] += 1
							SetLog("Deploying 1 WallBreaker", $COLOR_INFO)
						Case $g_avAttackTroops[0][0] = $eGobl
							Click($aRandomEdge[$iRandomXY][0], $aRandomEdge[$iRandomXY][1], 1, 0, "#0185") ;Drop one troop
							$g_aiCurrentTroops[$eTroopGoblin] += 1
							SetLog("Deploying 1 Goblin", $COLOR_INFO)
						Case $g_avAttackTroops[0][0] = $eMini
							Click($aRandomEdge[$iRandomXY][0], $aRandomEdge[$iRandomXY][1], 1, 0, "#0186") ;Drop one troop
							$g_aiCurrentTroops[$eTroopMinion] += 1
							SetLog("Deploying 1 Minion", $COLOR_INFO)
						Case Else
							SetLog("You don't have Tier 1/2 Troops, Stop dropping trophies.", $COLOR_INFO) ; preventing of deploying Tier 2/3 expensive troops
							$g_bDisableDropTrophy = True
							$bDropSuccessful = False
							ExitLoop
					EndSelect

somebody told me i should train goblins and barbs but... whats the point to train or create a profile with that troops just to drop or use them to farm, obviously if im working with barbs and archs never will reach higher leagues.

somebody could help me?

well i temporary fixed it i changed the var of barbarian to balloon and now is dropping with balloons.

Wait to receive your help. Maybe it's a possible bug because maybe it was to have used Minion.

• Upvote 1

Hi

This code assumes that the troop is in the first spot. Thus the condition never becomes true for the minion case which usually comes after the loon in the second spot. I changed the code as follows and it worked to drop minions:

Case $g_avAttackTroops[0][0] = $eMini

===================================

Case $g_avAttackTroops[1][0] = $eMini    ; modified versoin

Click(GetXPosOfArmySlot(1, 68), 595 + $g_iBottomOffsetY, 1, 0, "#0186") ;Select Minion

The second line selects minion before dropping it. This works if minions are in the second spot. you can change the array index according to your troops or user a loop for checking all the spots like the one used for heroes. However there would be another problem with dropping minions. After one round of dropping trophies the minions are replaced with loons in the barracks and the extra loons will be removed by the bot for the next attack. So I think It is better to stick with loons for dropping trophies for if you have an air troops composition.

On 2/20/2018 at 11:58 PM, dudufcb said:

well i temporary fixed it i changed the var of barbarian to balloon and now is dropping with balloons.

How do i do this? I wouldnt mind dropping trophy with balloons.

Edited by oggy
spelling error.

hace 4 horas, oggy dijo:

How do i do this? I wouldnt mind dropping trophy with balloons.

you need to modify drop file and recompile, you know how to do do both things? if you know tell me and ill tell you which line you should change.

Edited by dudufcb

On 10/4/2018 at 1:51 PM, dudufcb said:

you need to modify drop file and recompile, you know how to do do both things? if you know tell me and ill tell you which line you should change.

i know how to recompile. and i can modify with notepad++.

okay i got it work. i just added a few lines to the drop Trophy file.

If any one else is interested this is what you have to do to drop trophy using balloons.

Go to. MyBot-MBR_v7.6.2>COCBot>functions>Village and open the file 'Drop Trophy.au3' using notepad++.

Go to line 270 and add the following lines.

"Case $g_avAttackTroops[0][0] = $eBall
                            Click($aRandomEdge[$iRandomXY][0], $aRandomEdge[$iRandomXY][1], 1, 0, "#0187") ;Drop one troop
                            $g_aiCurrentTroops[$eTroopBalloon] += 1
                            SetLog("Deploying 1 Balloon", $COLOR_INFO)    "

recompile and start bot.

Edited by oggy
  • Like 1