The_Extractor

How to Switch Accounts Using Shared_Prefs Switch Guide

hace 43 minutos, rbrt dijo:

hace 43 minutos, rbrt dijo:

No. Each account will have its own profile. And yes, if your VPS meets the prerequisites, it will run smoothly (don't forget to use the rooted BlueStacks)

You can run 8 per Switch Group.

I was able to save profiles correctly, but when the bot switch from th11 to th7, it was trying to use the same comp as the th11. Do I have to change the comp and then save the profile? Also how will it detect the th position and heroes?

43 minutes ago, Wooody said:

I was able to save profiles correctly, but when the bot switch from th11 to th7, it was trying to use the same comp as the th11. Do I have to change the comp and then save the profile? Also how will it detect the th position and heroes?

Sure. You have to set up as your th's limits.

Every profile you have to locate your buildings

I am in need of assistance. I have followed all of the instructions and when I try and load any account besides my main account it says “cannot copy sharef_prefer to/data/data/com.supercell.clashofclans”

then in memu I get set up with a new account and I have to restart load my main to retrieve all my accounts. 

Hey, switch and group are good for me, but when the bot switch to another acc, an pop-up " google play games " and need to select one profile, everytime when switch acc. The bot block on this pop-up, any idea? I tried to disable the module " google play games " but nothing change, always this pop-up ^^' 

On 4/19/2019 at 12:15 PM, B_Serrao said:

I am in need of assistance. I have followed all of the instructions and when I try and load any account besides my main account it says “cannot copy sharef_prefer to/data/data/com.supercell.clashofclans”

then in memu I get set up with a new account and I have to restart load my main to retrieve all my accounts. 

Try 7.7.5

v7.7.5 - [2019-04-22]

Use this link to directly download the bot files: total.svg

https://github.com/MyBotRun/MyBot/releases/download/MBR_v7.7.5/MyBot-MBR_v7.7.5.zip

On 4/20/2019 at 5:41 PM, BYSYQ said:

Hey, switch and group are good for me, but when the bot switch to another acc, an pop-up " google play games " and need to select one profile, everytime when switch acc. The bot block on this pop-up, any idea? I tried to disable the module " google play games " but nothing change, always this pop-up ^^' 

Try the pull shared_prefs after exiting this window