The_Extractor

How to Switch Accounts Using Shared_Prefs Switch Guide

If I have 5 accounts but only want to farm 1 of my accounts at a time. How do I set that up? I just want to the bot to farm on the 1 base non-stop. Every so often I want to set it up to farm on another base, but I don't want to switch accounts and farm multiple bases at once. 

Right now it just farms until I hit a personal break time and then gets stuck on the Supercell ID login screen. The instructions on the OP are very confusing.

I don't understand anything about shared prefs

On 1/21/2019 at 9:41 PM, Mainline said:

If I have 5 accounts but only want to farm 1 of my accounts at a time. How do I set that up? I just want to the bot to farm on the 1 base non-stop. Every so often I want to set it up to farm on another base, but I don't want to switch accounts and farm multiple bases at once. 

Right now it just farms until I hit a personal break time and then gets stuck on the Supercell ID login screen. The instructions on the OP are very confusing.

I don't understand anything about shared prefs

You don't need to enable this feature. You only need to enable single force pb and make sure the emulator is in English.

Will this run both accounts at one time or does it have to switch between accounts? i haven't done this in a while last time we just ran multiple accounts

Either you run two bots at a time or you run one bot with two accounts in switching mode

Since this is a thread for switching accounts the answer is NO... it switches from one account to another... 

Edited by DUC4TI