• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.2 RELEASED!   08/25/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.2!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.2 Release
The_Extractor

How to Switch Accounts Using Shared_Prefs Switch Guide

hey guys so I have two bots up snd going with 2 accounts on each in switch accounts tabs. 4 different profiles made.

bot 1 with fj and rg. the actual NOX puts me in to different clash account BUT the bot profile stays the same... so when do has haste and RG doesn't have haste TH gets stuck needing hastes ect.

in finding rhe bot does NOT CHANGE profiles autmatically.... am I doing something wrong? 

yup

WARNING: DO NOT MIXTURE SC ID AND NON-SC ID.
If you use some Supercell IDs and some Non-Supercell IDs in same device, it’ll be a nightmare (you’ll have to enter new confirmation code for each account everytime after using a non-SC ID while switching back to SC ID). So, either use Supercell ID for all your accounts or don’t use Supercell ID for any account.

https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-move-my-COC-account-from-Supercell-ID-to-Google-Play

47 minutes ago, tuillc said:

yup

WARNING: DO NOT MIXTURE SC ID AND NON-SC ID.
If you use some Supercell IDs and some Non-Supercell IDs in same device, it’ll be a nightmare (you’ll have to enter new confirmation code for each account everytime after using a non-SC ID while switching back to SC ID). So, either use Supercell ID for all your accounts or don’t use Supercell ID for any account.

https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-move-my-COC-account-from-Supercell-ID-to-Google-Play

shared pref works with mix ID

?

What's the easiest way to get multiple SC ID accs on an emulator

nvm figured it out, never used multiple SC ID's before lol

Edited by vacquire

Multiple SC IDs or Multiple G IDs works fine.

Mixing SC IDs with G IDs - don't work.

12 minutes ago, ponching27 said:

Can i use this for single account? My laptop cant handle multi account.

Mate switching account mean the bot will switch fron one account to another one. Means if he can handle 1 account, you can handle 8 accounts with switch account ;)

Solchael