• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.2 RELEASED!   08/25/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.2!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.2 Release
The_Extractor

How to Switch Accounts Using Shared_Prefs Switch Guide

How to Switch Accounts Using Shared_Prefs Switch Guide for Dummies

Hello Ladies and Gents

Below i have made a quick guide on how to switch a accounts using shared preference.

Hope this Help let me know if you guys have any issues thank you very much. 

Switch Accounts Using Shared_Prefs Switch Guide

You may ask yourself what is Shared preference?

image.png.9a73fd7c979735da3dd289155596d728.png

Everything we do on an app goes through the purple shape, that’s where all data goes in and out.

So, when we open clash of clans our account data gets loaded on to shared preference and thus far we made a switch by backing up that data and whatever account we want we insert the data into it.

When we close and open the game again the account we wanted to load will open up without any errors.

So, what we need to do is make sure first of all make a backup of shared preference using the bot which will show you a guide below.

Step 1. Make sure All of your Accounts is loaded on to a single emulator, we will use that to back up our accounts, this only needs to be done once, ill also show where the accounts are saved then when you format pc or whatever you no longer need to enter your details ever again. We only have to do it now is because we never done this

image.png.bccad251e9b272afa5674b5381ffc07f.png

Step 2. load an Account you would like save the data.

Step 3. Now the account is loaded open bot and heed over to Profile section.

image.thumb.png.4b995733c15d1c326e5384863e48daa2.png

Hit Start and Your Ready to Go

Edited by The_Extractor
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 9

Thanks for the content @The_Extractor!
Remembering this information for anyone who wants to use Account Switch Groups using Supercell ID...

Starting with version 7.4.4

7.4.4 Change log:

* Add CoC shared_prefs folder support to Switch Accounts supporting also SuperCell ID accounts (saved in current users documents folder in MyBot.run-Profiles)

• Upvote 1

What if I'm using different emulators. Just like now I'm using 2 emulators for 2 accounts.

Ok so let's say I've done your steps and added the other account to one emulator. Do I have to load the profile from this one too? You didn't specific and if you did please excuse me .

Both accounts connected to SC ID

It keeps saying connected to SC ID and cannot disconnect...

Edited by Suky

3 hours ago, Suky said:

What if I'm using different emulators. Just like now I'm using 2 emulators for 2 accounts.

Ok so let's say I've done your steps and added the other account to one emulator. Do I have to load the profile from this one too? You didn't specific and if you did please excuse me .

disable switch account

43 minutes ago, dharyadi said:

disable switch account

Will the bot know to  connect to SC ID when he has to?

4 hours ago, oggy said:

This works only with sc id?

works for both google and super cell ID

6 hours ago, Suky said:

just make sure to get ur account loaded to the emulator then on bot go to the profile u made for the account then pull it which is step 2 on the last picture thats how u store ur accounts to pc

1 hour ago, Suky said:

Will the bot know to  connect to SC ID when he has to?

yes everything has been tested if u see an issue please report it 

1 hour ago, farjadulhaq said:

Hi. Thank you. But it will be easy if Supercell IDs are used in demo. And Pull Button is not on for me what mistake I am doing. 

It is. If you check bot log you will see it worked.

3 hours ago, The_Extractor said:

works for both google and super cell ID

just make sure to get ur account loaded to the emulator then on bot go to the profile u made for the account then pull it which is step 2 on the last picture thats how u store ur accounts to pc

yes everything has been tested if u see an issue please report it 

Gonna test it and tell you if it worked.