• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.5.3 RELEASED!   06/14/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.5.3!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.5 Release
superman99992

Supercell ID messing up Smart switch Accounts

Supercell ID messing up Smart switch Accounts

Hii Devs,

I created a supercell ID for one of my accounts and later I came to know that it overrides google play login . After this as you can guess the account switch feature is not working and I am stuck botting one account at a time not to mention the pending cc donations which were fulfilled by my other account. Please make a workaround for this supercell ID login. I know I shouldn't expect it very soon but eager to hear from you about this issue and any quick hacks around this. I wish I never had logged into that Supercell ID. I really appreciate all the hardwork you guys do to help us reach max TH11s and push trophies. Please do something about this.

A faithful mybotter.

• Upvote 1

supercell id is clean an faster way to change account,  i hope this guys could fix add (and not fix cause is other id system) soon, will be great and we'd bot more instaces i guess.

You should't switch to SCID until official MyBot support.

As of right now, MyBot does not support SCID and no help will be provided. Keep using Google until further notice ...

• Like 1

I made a crap from changing my account to this supercell junk id and now I'm worried I might have problems?

2 hours ago, X9_ said:

I made a crap from changing my account to this supercell junk id and now I'm worried I might have problems?

Well it is too soon to tell .... not enough time that is feature is avalaible to tell if yes or no there will be problems ... For the moment the bot doesn't work with switch account if you use supercell ID, if you bot only one acc no problem at all ;)

Mika1805,

For all those who have not signed into SUPERCELL ID, please DONOT. If you use single account to bot you can sign in without any consequences.

As for the rest who use multiple accounts, like me, we have 2 options::

1) Not signing into SUPERCELL ID in the first place. (Easy and convenient)

2)Using multiple emulators to run both accounts simultaneously. ( Not difficult, but requires a good cpu)

Check this link for more info on option 2-

I hope I helped. Cheers and in the meantime lets hope for new Account switch function to be live soon from devs.