• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.5.3 RELEASED!   06/14/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.5.3!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.5 Release
lanas

[Solved] (BUY) (Bounty) Install Bluestack to AWS

(BUY) (Bounty) Install Bluestack to AWS

Hi guys can someone help me to install bluestack on AWS that have 4 core??

I can running any instance except the one with GPU card, the price is 30$ but its negotiable

I am sorry if i post in wrong thread, but after some search i still cant found any marketplace sub forum, so i decide to post it here

Thats all thank you

Edited by Hecki

AWS is probably the worst choice you can make, but since you have it already, installing BS 0.10, 2.5 or 2.6 is the only options you have.

Edited by Hecki

6 hours ago, Hecki said:

AWS is probably the worst choice you can make, but since you have it already, installing BS 0.10, 2.5 or 2.6 is the only options you have.

hi thank you for replying,  yes already try to install newest bluestack several time on several instance, but always failed, thats why created this bounty thread, do you have any experience to install on aws?? since i always get this error message

Hyper.jpg

Its said to disable Hyper V, but its not even enabled on aws, make me confused,

There is a reason why CEO of Amazon is richest man in the world. 

In order to run Bluestacks 3 you will have to get the recommended system provided with 1 click. You are getting the hyper-v error not because hyper-v is enabled, but because it's active. The machine you are ranting is actually running in hyper-v. I have mentioned the workaround above. You will have to use bluestacks 0.10 or version 2.

If you really want to run BS3, you will have to spend some extra cash ..

Clash On! 

7 hours ago, Hecki said:

There is a reason why CEO of Amazon is richest man in the world. 

In order to run Bluestacks 3 you will have to get the recommended system provided with 1 click. You are getting the hyper-v error not because hyper-v is enabled, but because it's active. The machine you are ranting is actually running in hyper-v. I have mentioned the workaround above. You will have to use bluestacks 0.10 or version 2.

If you really want to run BS3, you will have to spend some extra cash ..

Clash On! 

Hi after using your advise now i can running Bluestack on my AWS VPS :thumbsup: btw i am using bluestack 2.6.105

since you are the one who help me to install bluestack on my AWS you can have the bounty if you want, just pm or reply here will send it :)

anyway thank you, i am very appreciated it :)