• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.5.3 RELEASED!   06/14/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.5.3!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.5 Release

Rights on MBR Forums

Guys (Moderators & Admins)

I have some issues with the forums.  I can easily create threads, replies and such on the forums.  When I create a Thread/post and while I am still on the page, I can see the edit option.  However, if I log out of the forums and come back into the forums (after logging back in), I do not have the ability to edit my own posts here.

Can someone please look at my account here and help me resolve this issue as others on the forums can see the edit on their original threads as well as update their original posts.

Thanks

I don't know how to accurately inform you but I believe it's because you're still ranked as Newbie.
I believe that when you upgrade, you will have the access to do everything at any time or be a Bug that only an Admin can help you.

I will mark two Administrators (@Leak1337 @Fliegerfaust) I see most active today to see if any of them can help. (I am only moderator and I don't have access).

Topic moved to Forums Suggestions / Issues / Appeals

Edited by rbrt

Any progress on what the reason for not being able to edit my original post?  Also, another question.  I'm on other IP Boards and the replies count in the overall total.  Is this not the case here?  I'm asking as I have a couple threads and replies.  Just wondering if both counts towards the overall posts count.  If that's the case, then my number isn't increasing.

Any reason why my post count isn't increasing on the forums?  I can post on here but the number stays the same.  I'm showing that I have 17 posts per my profile but yet under the avatar it says only 5.

Edited by BradStark

Any update to this?  My Posts count is completely off to what it should be.

Edited by BradStark

It’s pretty much up to Admins. One of them is busy and the other one is on vacation. 

Have you verify your email after registration ?? 

If yes ... there is nothing we can do until one of them comes back. 

13 minutes ago, Hecki said:

It’s pretty much up to Admins. One of them is busy and the other one is on vacation. 

Have you verify your email after registration ?? 

If yes ... there is nothing we can do until one of them comes back. 

What does email verification got to do with this issue (as my account has been verified since 2017)?