• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.1 RELEASED!   08/11/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.1!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.1 Release

1 hour ago, vacquire said:

Would be cool if you could add an "Auto Start War" planner into it, or something able to stop the bot briefly and start a war at x time and date

ProMac showed one in discord but wouldn't respond :'(

Currently the program is not able to take control or detect the Clash Of Clans status, but able to create Modded MyBot if any MOD creators are allow me to do it. But I can add the function that users input a time for war and it will automatic stop all MyBots and send a notification to Telegram that calls you to start a war!

On 8/12/2018 at 9:37 AM, PoH98 said:

I will check that, thanks for reporting!

Running the latest version maxes out my CPU and continues to try and open more and more bots. See image here https://imgur.com/z2fccZL

Edited by cadickey

13 hours ago, cadickey said:

Running the latest version maxes out my CPU and continues to try and open more and more bots. See image here https://imgur.com/z2fccZL

CPU max out is because of Supporter limiting the CPU maximum usable range (Can be modified at PC Environment Settings at the third bar) Bot open loop had been fixed and will be release in a short period. Any other bugs that are reported will be fixed before next release to reduces too many updates. Stay tune or download the BETA version that are avaible at Google Drive

! (Warning, it is a BETA so many things that are not tested yet. Any Bugs have to send me private because it is still not able to release. Since the program is BETA version, it will causing false positive on checking version and if you update it, it will reverse back to the older version!)