• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.3.4 RELEASED!   12/11/2017

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.3.4!!   This release supports the May 22 SC game update & August 4th Graphic Update, and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.3.4 Release
OneHitsWonders

Fail to find buildings for upgrade

Fail to find buildings for upgrade

Hello.
I have been having this issue since 7.2.4
The video shows an older version, but the issue is exactly the same right now, today, with latest NoX and latest Bot completely unmodified in any way.
[NOTE: No sound included. Lag is caused by deskcap software and is not present when deskcap is not running.]

Edited by OneHitsWonders

first of first while reporting bugs always report with proper logs and images using latest and official version which u failed to fulfill 
second thing is that i have the same issue with latest bot and have submitted proper debug and or log so best is wait for fix.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your reply.
I would have included logs, but this seemed much more revealing because it demonstrates the behavior, rather than using a bunch of words or a log. [which, BTW, IS actually included in the video..status, anyway..it is visible as it scrolls by]
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.
So a thousand pictures must be worth more.
The nature of this problem defies practical description in text because in order to isolate the sections of the logs required, I would have had to post a thousand lines or more of that log.
And even with the log, the information of exactly what the problem IS would be difficult, at best, to determine.
And though I used the video I made for this problem back when 7.2.4 WAS the latest version, I did mention that the exact same problem exists in the current latest version.
Besides; you must admit that troubleshooting would be WAY easier if EVERYONE used deskcaps to show you what was happening.....it's as good as being there yourself.

Edited by OneHitsWonders