• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.3.4 RELEASED!   12/11/2017

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.3.4!!   This release supports the May 22 SC game update & August 4th Graphic Update, and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.3.4 Release
Z E U S

Bot Banners Collection

Bot Banners Collection

Hello Guys :)

i would like to share some bot logos i designed it for fun, i hope you like it.

HOW TO CHANGE BOT IMAGE:

• Put the image to bot folder destination -> images -> logo (Replace it with Logo image)

if there is any notes or requests please let me know, i am Graphic Designer BTW ;)

Logo 001.jpg

Logo 002.jpg

Logo 003.jpg

Logo 004.jpg

Logo 005.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Rally nice collection , but I'm little bit confused with your color choices ...

If you are graphic designer like you say, you know very well that color correction is number one in every exam. You have red with yellow and blue with yellow and vise verse. 

Little bit of color correction will make them look outstanding , but good job so far .. 

Clash On!

2 hours ago, Hecki said:

Rally nice collection , but I'm little bit confused with your color choices ...

If you are graphic designer like you say, you know very well that color correction is number one in every exam. You have red with yellow and blue with yellow and vise verse. 

Little bit of color correction will make them look outstanding , but good job so far .. 

Clash On!

Thank you for your notes, just be informed that sure i know about color correction i am just noticed here ppl love extreme mix colors so i did something familiar thats all. Btw i am graphic designer in 3D designs and modeling  :)

thank you again for ur opinion and your comment will be considered 

CHEERS

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Infy said:

image.png.4d274e239e002ddc129d5d1c06d16e7a.png

Seems it doesn't work removed the old picture and added one of yours :)

@Infy make sure the new logo file with PNG Extension or change it from JPEG to PNG

try this and let me know if there is any problem.

CHEERS.

2017-11-28_18-07-54.jpg

2017-11-28_18-08-08.jpg

2017-11-28_18-06-41.jpg