Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Fliegerfaust

      Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

      Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

      MyBot.run V7.5.3 RELEASED!   06/14/2018

      MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.5.3!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.5 Release
Z E U S

Bot Banners Collection

Recommended Posts

On 3/22/2018 at 11:46 PM, Demon.Hunter said:

Awesome Banners Dude! I like the 4th one the most!

Nice Work!

 

 

thanks mate, a new collection coming soon :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to add your banner into my program's injector as the post here for injecting mybot's banner images, hope that you allow me to do it.:D

 

Edited by PoH98

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PoH98 said:

I would like to add your banner into my program's injector as the post here for injecting mybot's banner images, hope that you allow me to do it.:D

of course you can mate, and if you need some new ideas i can design a new specific one for your bot ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Z E U S said:

of course you can mate, and if you need some new ideas i can design a new specific one for your bot ;)

Nope, current amount is enough, I had added to my program currently but not yet release:P, this will be fun to let user customize their own bot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PoH98 said:

Nope, current amount is enough, I had added to my program currently but not yet release:P, this will be fun to let user customize their own bot!

okay good luck :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×