Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Z E U S

Bot Banners Collection

Recommended Posts

On 3/22/2018 at 11:46 PM, Demon.Hunter said:

Awesome Banners Dude! I like the 4th one the most!

Nice Work!

 

 

thanks mate, a new collection coming soon :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to add your banner into my program's injector as the post here for injecting mybot's banner images, hope that you allow me to do it.:D

 

Edited by PoH98

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PoH98 said:

I would like to add your banner into my program's injector as the post here for injecting mybot's banner images, hope that you allow me to do it.:D

of course you can mate, and if you need some new ideas i can design a new specific one for your bot ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Z E U S said:

of course you can mate, and if you need some new ideas i can design a new specific one for your bot ;)

Nope, current amount is enough, I had added to my program currently but not yet release:P, this will be fun to let user customize their own bot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PoH98 said:

Nope, current amount is enough, I had added to my program currently but not yet release:P, this will be fun to let user customize their own bot!

okay good luck :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Z E U SFine work, it would be cool if you developed a design for RK MOD in the style of Lavaloons ;)

Regards, RK Team. 

Edited by rulesss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2018 at 5:36 PM, rulesss said:

Fine work, it would be cool if you developed a design for RK MOD in the style of Lavaloons

@rulesss okay mate i am working on it and update you soon :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...