• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.3.4 RELEASED!   12/11/2017

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.3.4!!   This release supports the May 22 SC game update & August 4th Graphic Update, and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.3.4 Release
Sign in to follow this  
Infy

Forum CVS per TH

Forum CVS per TH

Hi, 

Just a quick idea, but since there is a lot of lazy people that come here, and don't want to search a lot ..... Why we don't create a topic for each level of Th, where it would index all the csv (and the date of update/if it's still work...). 

For exemple in the Th11 section a pinned topic where you can have a link to all the csv that works for Th11. 

- GOWIPE / Link / Update 22.11.17 by Toni23  
Short description
- Lavaloon Legend league / Link / Update 19.11.17 by Rob999
Short descritpion
- Lavaloon Rush / Link / Update 10.11.17 by John567
Short descritpion

well something like this for all Th. And then you can make it easier for mods, all topics that request a csv for rush legend or so can be deleted .... 

Just a small idea.

Infy

• Like 1

I see where you're coming from, but I think some files will create a conflict .. I someone has a single file that works with TH9, 10 and 11, where would you post it? 

The makers just need to keep their topics more organized. They can even use tags like TH10, TH11 etc ... That would help too ..

Edited by Hecki
  • Like 1

Well if a topic fits for all the Th then it will be listed in all the Th section. My points is that many people, as I did first here too, I think, look at the subforum that fits their Townhall, then if they don't find they request then they ask for it. And often their need is in the CSV subforum. Many good csv are in the CSV subforum and are not seen on the Th were it could fit too. That's why I think many CSV are not used ...

Edited by Infy

I think it's a good idea and a good way to keep things neat, and organize now the up to date CSVs.

I also think a CSV topic should be able to receive rating from 1-5 stars, 5 stars being the best 1 the lowest, that way we also see which CSVs are being used the most and what's "better" to use.

Edited by ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ

On 23-11-2017 at 4:00 PM, Infy said:

Just a quick idea, but since there is a lot of lazy people that come here, and don't want to search a lot ..... 

Most people look in the csv section, those that come to the chatbox and ask for csv, 99.5% of them didnt even bother to look for themselves, so i say keep it the way it is and stop 'feeding" the lazy people and let them search for themselves...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this