• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.3.1 RELEASED!   11/03/2017

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.3.1!!   This release supports the May 22 SC game update & August 4th Graphic Update, and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.3.1 Release
Z E U S

Memu keep restart

Memu keep restart

Memu 2.8 keep restarting in with switch account mode only

i got this message in bot log

File not found: File not found: C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu Photo\0841A295614939A88FAFF0E3E6441286B648938A

any advise ??

2017-11-11_1-50-51.jpg

hmm, looks like a bug in the mod :( ... try using the DirectX (WinAPI) mode of Android and bot Android options...

Then no screencap images are created... only works with newer version of MEmu (and of course in Nox, BS/BS2/3 and some others)...

Cheers - Cosote.

On 11/12/2017 at 5:12 PM, cosote said:

hmm, looks like a bug in the mod :( ... try using the DirectX (WinAPI) mode of Android and bot Android options...

Then no screencap images are created... only works with newer version of MEmu (and of course in Nox, BS/BS2/3 and some others)...

Cheers - Cosote.

thanks for reply, can you please provide me the best version of nox player with download link ?

thx for help :)