• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.3.1 RELEASED!   11/03/2017

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.3.1!!   This release supports the May 22 SC game update & August 4th Graphic Update, and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.3.1 Release
demen

Demen's mod retirement

Demen's mod retirement

Hi there,

First of all, I deeply thank you guys all for your support and encouragement to my mod. Thanks forum's admin to consider me as "Modder". It has been a nice journey since I first shared my naive & personal mod last year when I knew nothing about coding. It couldn't imagine it would become as complete as it is now with many modified/added features, all thanks to your support with error reporting, imporvement suggestion and even the smallest fine tuning idea. Also, I am sorry I could not satisfy every single request from you guys.

I am sorry but it's time I have to stop modding for personnal reasons. I will try to merge my mod to the coming Original 7.2.6 if I have enough time.

Wishing you all good time to enjoy Mybot.Run and all mods in the community.

Bot on!

Demen

• Upvote 19

On 10/26/2017 at 6:29 AM, demen said:

Demen's mod retirement

Hi there,

First of all, I deeply thank you guys all for your support and encouragement to my mod. Thanks forum's admin to consider me as "Modder". It has been a nice journey since I first shared my naive & personal mod last year when I knew nothing about coding. It couldn't imagine it would become as complete as it is now with many modified/added features, all thanks to your support with error reporting, imporvement suggestion and even the smallest fine tuning idea. Also, I am sorry I could not satisfy every single request from you guys.

I am sorry but it's time I have to stop modding for personnal reasons. I will try to merge my mod to the coming Original 7.2.6 if I have enough time.

Bot on!

Demen

Hello bro thank you for this time And I hope you have some good time

Regards Reza Haghighat

• Upvote 1

Its very sad to hear that from you about retirement however Real life come first and Good Luck for you ! 

Thank you so much for your hard work for every single modification and i was loving your mod ..
~Love n Hugs from Pakistan :heart:

• Upvote 1

Hi @demen,

Thank you very much for everything you did for us! You are the best! I am feeling sad at the moment but I know that this is not your business. So, we have to stop it when we need.

I believe that you will get success in the real life. 

Come back when you have free time. Not Modder but we can be free botters :D.

All the best for you!

• Upvote 1

On ‎26‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:59 AM, demen said:

Demen's mod retirement

Hi there,

Bot on!

Demen

Thanks for your really appreciate work, mate.

I think most users of this community will miss your mod (in my opinion best mod ever)

I hope to see you soon with some codes when you will have free time.

All the best to you bro !!!

:beer::beer::beer:

• Upvote 1

Em 25/10/2017 at 23:59, demen disse:

Demen's mod retirement

Hi there,

Bot on!

Demen

Thank you for all you did helping this community.
I'm sure we'll miss you.
Good luck in your new personal projects @demen.

Cya,

• Upvote 3