• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.3.4 RELEASED!   12/11/2017

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.3.4!!   This release supports the May 22 SC game update & August 4th Graphic Update, and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.3.4 Release
Hecki

[ROOTED] - BlueStacks 3.50.52

7 hours ago, Hecki said:

[ROOTED] - BlueStacks 3.50.52

So nice work Master!!

I have also ever replace all word contain "HD-Frontend.exe" in MBR Folder to "HD-Player.exe". MBR can start BS3 instance, but the instance closed accidentally after MBR read Village report some seconds.

Hope MBR will support it on next release..

:)

Btw what are the BS 3.50.52 changelogs beside can running multi instance?

2 hours ago, rnet16 said:

So nice work Master!!

I have also ever replace all word contain "HD-Frontend.exe" in MBR Folder to "HD-Player.exe". MBR can start BS3 instance, but the instance closed accidentally after MBR read Village report some seconds.

Hope MBR will support it on next release..

:)

Btw what are the BS 3.50.52 changelogs beside can running multi instance?

https://www.bluestacks.com/bluestacksgaming-platform-bgp-android-emulator.html#gref

They never tell you everything ...

5 minutes ago, cosote said:

Damn BS3 should run fine with bot, testing latest version right now ;)

Cheers - Cosote.

Well, let me know. I use Nox and the last time I tried BS3 (a couple months ago), didn't really work very well ...

help plz ,after hallween upgrade coc did not work with BlueStacks 2, how can i do ???

i try with the bot and bs3 just right now and they do not work 

bot.v7.3.1 with bs3

plz help