Welcome to MyBot

Register now to gain access to all of our forums and to download the latest version of MyBot for Clash of Clans. Once registered, you will be able to download our FREE bot.

• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.2.2 RELEASED! Working with SC May 22 game update!   07/08/2017

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.2.2!!   This release supports the May 22 SC game update, and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!      
Meysam

suggestion Mod makers

7 posts in this topic

ID: 1   Posted (edited)

There is some good mod maker like @demen , @Samkie and of course @ChacalGyn and  @NguyenAnhHD and others lovely people

it's good to have a MOD Maker badge for them and give them more energy and motivate them with that badge :D:thumbsup:

it's better for us to know them as an active mod maker instead of senior member

THX MBR

edit: thanks to moderators we have this now :thumbsup:

Edited by Meysam

ID: 2   Posted

21 hours ago, Meysam said:

There is some good mod maker like @demen , @Samkie and of course @ChacalGyn and  @NguyenAnhHD and others lovely people

it's good to have a MOD Maker badge for them and give them more energy and motivate them with that badge :D:thumbsup:

it's better for us to know them as a active mod maker instead of senior member

THX MBR

the most important is shorten the post restrict timing. sometime reply end edit post need wait few minutes. Its wasting of time.:cry2::cry2:

ID: 3   Posted

Hi @Meysam

Good point, discussed it in Moderator Channel and I like the Idea ;) We do not have any Special Badge for Mod Creators at the moment but @Leak1337 would like to try to get one done ( which also fits others of course :P)

Leak or I will try to keep you updated on status !

@Samkie please list all special problems to take care off like post restriction and we'll get the best solution.

Thanks to all Mod Contributor and hope to see more in Future!

ID: 4   Posted

Done :)

Will distribute the badges later.

Thanks to all Modders! :) 

ID: 5   Posted

That's amazing! Mod authors do a great job, aswell as dev team ;) 

ID: 6   Posted

thank you all.

now edit and summit post like no more time restriction.

ID: 7   Posted

This was a nice idea. these friends are really popular and work hard for this community, Hope don't forget @NguyenAnhHD

I've had the experience of working alongside him for a while . Not only he manages and makes really one of the greatest MODs but he is also a good leader and a good friend.

It's time to name people like:  @rulesss and @kychera

I've learned a lot from developers and modders even I'm still a very beginner, but you showed me somthing much greater than main game.

Thank you all.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor