• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.3.1 RELEASED!   11/03/2017

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.3.1!!   This release supports the May 22 SC game update & August 4th Graphic Update, and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.3.1 Release
Sign in to follow this  
Sjakie1987

Longer cloud time TH10?

Hey guys,

i was just wondering if since a day or 2, maybe 3, you have noticed any change in the cloud time for TH10? I noticed that for me it takes like 20 seconds! While my other bot TH7 has no problems. They both are below 1000 medals so its not based on medals.

Update:

I was botting below 1000 medals,   @098 097 110 110 101 100 suggested the problem could be due to low medals and base matching, so after i was above 1000 medals i still had the problem. I did some time recording and the search times in seconds, during 10 attacks were following:

divided by 10

So it really "looks like" something changed because average search time is 44.5 seconds, which doesn't seem "matchmaking" like, and rather looks more systematical.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Edited by Sjakie1987

Cloud times depends on how long it takes the matchmaking to find an opponent for you.

Trophies, town hall level etc all affect it.  Your th10 is pretty low in trophies, so it might have problems finding opponent at specific time during the day, when most bases are shielded/online.

Edited by 098 097 110 110 101 100

Just now, 098 097 110 110 101 100 said:

Cloud times depends on how long it takes the matchmaking to find an opponent for you.

Trophies, town hall level etc all affect it.  Your th10 is pretty low in trophies, so it might have problems finding opponent at specific time during the day, when most bases are shielded/online.

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed any change in cloud time.

But the weird thing is that i never had this problem before, only since a day or 2, maybe 3.

I will go up some trophies to be between 1000 and 1350, see if that helps and then i will update my post.

Edited by Sjakie1987

Well, it took about 24 hours of staying in the 1000+ medal range, but searching is back to normal for me now, guess i should, like @oorlando said, stop bullying. :P

Edited by Sjakie1987

On 6/5/2017 at 8:22 PM, Sjakie1987 said:

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Old news?

SC has been adding search delays via extra cloud time in Silver leagues since Q1 of 2016.  Yes, Over a year now......

Why?

Shortly after TH11 was released, milk attack farming become popular with TH11 as dead bases for TH11 to attack were non-existent.  Many TH9-11 dropped down Silver/Bronze leagues to farm using goblins on long idle bases that used to keep dropping until trophy count was zero.  SC had added legend league, and did not want high level TH bullying lower level TH in lower leagues.  Not only did they add search delays, but they also change matchmaking to +/- four TH levels instead of normal +/- two levels in higher leagues which greatly increased gold costs searching past off the low level bases with no loot due loot penalty.  Farming with TH9-11 below Gold 2 league became unprofitable with all these changes.

You will also find that the added search delay (or cloud time) is based on average number of attacks for day, and entire season.  The exactly threshold for number of attacks where the delays appear has never been determined.   The search delay is gradually added as your number of attacks per day for the season increase.  Somewhere over 15 attacks per day the delays/clouds become consistently annoying.  A few of us believe this delay is SC attempting to reduce the impact on CoC economy created by bot users attacking 24/7, but there is no proof - other than that is what we do to code if it were our game and we wanted to stop higher TH from farming in lower leagues.

There are many other facts and observations regarding matchmaking & cloud time, But since you complained in past that you do not like history, Will let you surf MBR and Reddit forums to learn them when you are ready.

Best Luck.

9 minutes ago, monkeyhunter said:

Old news?

SC has been adding search delays via extra cloud time in Silver leagues since Q1 of 2016.  Yes, Over a year now......

Why?

Shortly after TH11 was released, milk attack farming become popular with TH11 as dead bases for TH11 to attack were non-existent.  Many TH9-11 dropped down Silver/Bronze leagues to farm using goblins on long idle bases that used to keep dropping until trophy count was zero.  SC had added legend league, and did not want high level TH bullying lower level TH in lower leagues.  Not only did they add search delays, but they also change matchmaking to +/- four TH levels instead of normal +/- two levels in higher leagues which greatly increased gold costs searching past off the low level bases with no loot due loot penalty.  Farming with TH9-11 below Gold 2 league became unprofitable with all these changes.

You will also find that the added search delay (or cloud time) is based on average number of attacks for day, and entire season.  The exactly threshold for number of attacks where the delays appear has never been determined.   The search delay is gradually added as your number of attacks per day for the season increase.  Somewhere over 15 attacks per day the delays/clouds become consistently annoying.  A few of us believe this delay is SC attempting to reduce the impact on CoC economy created by bot users attacking 24/7, but there is no proof - other than that is what we do to code if it were our game and we wanted to stop higher TH from farming in lower leagues.

There are many other facts and observations regarding matchmaking & cloud time, But since you complained in past that you do not like history, Will let you surf MBR and Reddit forums to learn them when you are ready.

Best Luck.

first of all, thanks for this info, i did not know SC changed this kind of stuff (before returning i did not play coc for about 2-3 years.) Also i've been botting for over about 3 months now, and never experienced anythink like these delays (45 sec)

Second, if you go off topic, and bring up closed discussions(:dodgy:), at least get the facts straight, i did not say i do not like history, i said i never asked for it.

On 25-10-2017 at 9:45 PM, 3ras3r said:

This is brutal! I'm currently almost 5800 trophies 

22812841_10214375748804616_1464210100_o.jpg

This is normal when you reach legend league.

i have found th 11 at 4660 cloud time is 1 to 2 mins now never had this before considering im live base attacking.