• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.4 RELEASED!   10/25/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.4!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.4 Release

Oh my, my... I'm pretty sure the original poster did not ask for anyone's (paranoid, IMHO) personal opinion on whether or not it *SHOULD* be done.  The question was were there any plans to add attacking in the builder base. 

I'm going to guess there are plenty of people here similar to me with multiple accounts all thanks to the bot.  Playing the builder base on one of them....ok.  playing it on all of them?  No thanks.  And when I do attack in the builder base it probably looks like a bot because I could care less.  I spam my troops in the first 2 seconds and then wait.  Win... great.  Lose... who cares just try again.  Run out of boost... Fine I'm done maybe I'll come back in a week.

Lol I used another Bot for Buider village and it worked fine/ Clan games done for 1 day/ it not possible to guess if it bot or real man. over 100 atk a day / U neen only 2 strategy: archers around base and second for withes in random coner/ and who cares trophy in this damn black village

Edited by pavelsan

Due to the addition of clan games in CoC perhaps there is justification to bot the builder base so that builder base challenges can be done.

On 3/17/2018 at 12:16 PM, Famine098 said:

Due to the addition of clan games in CoC perhaps there is justification to bot the builder base so that builder base challenges can be done.

I would like to see Builder Base support for the sake of completing challenges in Clan Games too.

All I want to do is human like spray and prey beta minions/baby drags/others to get enough % damage to complete those challenges, do not absolutely care if I win or lose that match. The same can be used to hopefully score 1 star from each match to help complete the star based BH challenges.

Please make it happen!

Launch in one side 4 balons and minions after them. wait. (or just Minions)

Simple bot attack. Effective. I used this. Drop troops and wait. 

I do not care with loosing trophies. Just want that 3 wins a day.

On 3/13/2018 at 4:41 AM, pavelsan said:

Lol I used another Bot for Buider village and it worked fine/ Clan games done for 1 day/ it not possible to guess if it bot or real man. over 100 atk a day / U neen only 2 strategy: archers around base and second for withes in random coner/ and who cares trophy in this damn black village

I am interested in builder base farming as well.  What bot did you find that worked @pavelsan?