• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.4 RELEASED!   10/25/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.4!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.4 Release

1 hour ago, DxDrums said:

@RSmith but you can make the bot attack only 3 days per day.

About the builder base botting, how hard is it to add building support? Because after every building in the builders base can be read the CSV filles will start to appear from the community! So even if only the support for buildings is added, it's a step into making attacks on BB from bot possible

No... Just, no...

Like @RSmith said, attacks (standard or csv) by a bot are really easy to discover, i see attacks on the builder base made by paid bots all the time but i dont bother reporting them because i am a botter myself. IF mybot ever adds buiilder base attacking mode, which i hope they wont do for their own members sake, because a lot of reports and a massive ban wave will be made by the game devs if it were ever to be added to this bot.

But being completly honest, bot attacks and users are really easy to discover. With some data mining they could ban almost all the bot users. And for "their own members sake"?? If you think it isn't safe you don't have to use it....they just provide you a tool, they don't make you use it. I personally like the BB attacks so I'll keep on attacking with my bare hands even if they develop BB support, but automatted attacks is the whole point of the bot....

Don't know why people say that attacks will be easly flagged as bot attacks when it comes to BB and they just don't care when it comes to the main village....I mean.....it's the exact same thing...and if you see human alike attacks now it's because they evolve into that from a very bot alike attack...like BB attacks would if they appear.

But really what good is a farming bot that only attacks a few times a day?  

What good is bot that is going to get your account banned because you are always attacking active users? The efforts would be better spent on better AI for attacks with the main base, we are going to have to improve AI for builder base attacks, because you have win to get loot, and using a bot that has no strategy isn't going to do that.

I will be extremely super surprised if we ever do, since it is far more difficult that anything than has been done by my-bot in the past.  Add the fact that benefits are extremely limited, and I just don't think we are going to ever see this.

NoMoreLoot.jpg

As I said previously, this is a bot, which means the whole point is to automate all the process of playing CoC

If you want to try to push trophies or just farm is up to you. I bet some players would use only the 3 wins and others would attack the entire day. The thing is devs eventually will need to develop BB support even if it is to upgrade buildings, when they do so I guess it wont be long untill they support attacks on BB. After that is up to the community to develop human alike attacks. It's the exact same process as for the Main Base....

And the bot has no strategy?? Go watch how the ot performs when you use CSV for push.

Talking more about development, the bot can easly understand what is needed. Let's say that the bot is developed in a way where it will try to get 50% with archers....it checks the HP for each buildings and calculates the best buildings to attack..with the level of the archers and with the skill time it just needs to calculate the damage each will deal and then deploy. It's easier said than done, but I really think that the devs. with time, can achieve this....I mean.....they developed the best CoC Bot didn't they?

I totally understand your concerns, but lets be realistic, any kind of botting will put your account at risk and for those who use the bot careless the risk is higher....this would be a major add to the bot but if you feel like it's to risky you always have the option not to use and just attack yourself, damm you may even find it funny to attack yourself (like I do) but saying no to it, in my opinion, goes against this botting community purpose..

Just to finish, hope you don't take this personally, just trying to discuss my point of view while trying to understand yours!

Cheers mate

I would say it might be possible with upgraded witches. These generally get dropped in the corner and most times gets 50%. Wouldn't take long to get your 3 wins and then go back to just normal base only. 

On 9/7/2017 at 3:13 PM, wackojacko said:

I would say it might be possible with upgraded witches. These generally get dropped in the corner and most times gets 50%. Wouldn't take long to get your 3 wins and then go back to just normal base only. 

Yes, it takes a lot of time and trophy reduces the builder base

Edited by Reza Haghighat

I don't really care about attacking, but it would be nice if there was an auto-build/upgrade and research option. Just need to keep the master builder working...lol

On 9/27/2017 at 4:48 AM, chumney said:

I don't really care about attacking, but it would be nice if there was an auto-build/upgrade and research option. Just need to keep the master builder working...lol

This robot has the ability to upgrade the buildings