• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.5.1 RELEASED!   03/24/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.5.1!!   This release supports the December 2017 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.5 Release

Builder base

I hope the bot makers take their time and do something for the builder bases too after figuring out the right strategy and stuff will help pushing and work as alternatives while troops are being cooked in home base.Thanks sir.

This isn't easy, right now you need to double check where to drop the troops and if only 1 archer is enough, or if you need to drop a giant and 3 archers (for example). For a bot it will be very hard (if not impossible) to do it.

You already have the bot for normal base, take 10min (max 15min) every day and make 3 attacks and enjoy the game!

• Upvote 1

On 6/2/2017 at 11:45 AM, pubeoutros said:

This isn't easy, right now you need to double check where to drop the troops and if only 1 archer is enough, or if you need to drop a giant and 3 archers (for example). For a bot it will be very hard (if not impossible) to do it.

You already have the bot for normal base, take 10min (max 15min) every day and make 3 attacks and enjoy the game!

And The Developers Are Trying To Fix The Normal Base Issue and Bug And You Are Try to Say Make a Bot For BaseBuilder I Think The My bot Team Will Fix Some Bug in Next Update And When The Bot IS ready 100% Ready For Normal Base then they Will Make Add Feature For Base Builder.Well We Can Say That In Next Update My bot Team Will Make The Bot Detect Builder base and Enable To Go To Normale Base 

On 2017-6-11 at 6:43 PM, Warrior Hunter said:

Now that is true but it gets you the percentage required for winning nevertheless 

im over 2000 medals, max barbs only get me like 10-20%, no where near enough for a victory. when you get above 1500 medals, you need a REAL strategy to win, not mass troops.

The strategy is only part of the problem.  Most people use bot to attack DEAD bases.  This is not possible with builder base.  The problem with builder base is that it must also not look like a bot or we are going to see a significant increase in BANS for BOT use.  I just don't think we will see this for some time...  And even when we do, it will certainly be something I use with caution!

Not to mention the loot cap after 3 wins per day... or 6 wins ever other day...  What good with this even be?

I think the post bellow says it all!

Edited by RSmith
Add Link

@RSmith but you can make the bot attack only 3 days per day.

About the builder base botting, how hard is it to add building support? Because after every building in the builders base can be read the CSV filles will start to appear from the community! So even if only the support for buildings is added, it's a step into making attacks on BB from bot possible