• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.3.4 RELEASED!   12/11/2017

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.3.4!!   This release supports the May 22 SC game update & August 4th Graphic Update, and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.3.4 Release
Harry-Lava Loon Clan

NO.1 LAVA LOON CLAN EVER 24/7 DONATION LOONS GUARANTEED

ICON.jpg.03940e398f30f7626b21e0eb77d05f55.jpg

BEST LAVA LOON CLAN COMMUNITY EVER 24/7

DONATION OF LOONS!

59ad8a2c14038_LAVALOON.thumb.jpg.3e7b89d3ef873c6009e06c7a70ebb152.jpg

• Lava Loon clan to push to Legends,Titans or Champion Leagues!

• We donate troops 24/7 Non-stop!

• We have much space available!

How To Join Our Clan?

• To Join Our Clan Message Our Staff Members!

OUR STAFF

Message us with your following details

1. Town Hall Level.
  2. League.
  3. Level of Heroes King/Queen/Warden.
  4. Level of Balloon/Lava Hound/Rage/Haste.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHECK CLAN THAT SUITS YOU AND MESSAGE US!

• For Titans[4500] and up join clan   [LEVEL 13 ]              Legend.png.c2badd83a9a1d0ceec9b4f3930cfeb00.pngTITANS.thumb.jpg.4bf8eb1f77dc85f15b600f9d876792fb.jpg  

• For Lower Leagues  join clan [LEVEL 10]           CHAMPS.thumb.jpg.752fc27ac552e1935e01f6df2aab11d1.jpg  MASTERS.jpg.58b31db5c12b6a7e604dac41540aa860.jpgcrystal.jpg.89fc6b915abe0ae211203944e87df007.jpggold.jpg.6c26743ed35b2ecf794bbb9ce330e09d.jpg

Follow the Donation Tab Settings,As it is mandatory to be followed by everyone…

S1.thumb.PNG.fdfcd6aeeb401c38229ba351376f5045.PNGS2.thumb.PNG.f7512e4776994b733cacbbb0067ddf8a.PNGS3.thumb.PNG.b122e3ced86fcd2dd3297942234d1ddd.PNGS4.thumb.PNG.57bb7ce9a32b3e17bc7432f0b8fdd257.PNG

BEST CSV TO PUSH

BEST MODS 

Edited by Harry-Lava Loon Clan
Some change in terms
  • Upvote 21
  • Downvote 1

Hey, I know you want to recruit quick but chill out bro. Revealing your clan name and tag on bot forums probably not the best of ideas. And typing MyBot-Lavaloon as a password? Then people wonder why is that they get banned. You will get reported and ban hammer will strike. And please see forum rules before posting, it is clearly mentioned to NOT reveal clan name in the recruitment notes. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, clashwithpay said:

Hey, I know you want to recruit quick but chill out bro. Revealing your clan name and tag on bot forums probably not the best of ideas. And typing MyBot-Lavaloon as a password? Then people wonder why is that they get banned. You will get reported and ban hammer will strike. And please see forum rules before posting, it is clearly mentioned to NOT reveal clan name in the recruitment notes. 

Thanks Bro....

Sorry Newbie....

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Cipto Prasetio said:

Send messages bro... 

@gojerdontscared

Welcome to my clan... 

Now you have access unlimited donation full LAVALOONION ➕ haste

@chinda

Welcome to my clan... 

Now you have access unlimited donation full LAVALOONION ➕ haste

Thanks bro