MediaHub

GTFO FreeMan Style - Best and fastest kick bot feature

GTFO FreeMan Style - Best and fastest kick bot feature

Hello Guys,

After Long time managed to get time for mod Upload.

This mod is being used by several players few are lvl 300+.

Bot donation record is 660k+ in a League Session ( With Partial Boost) 470k+ Without Boost.

Since Ver 2.1 to 4.0 it was not public but finally i decided publish it for Clash Lovers.

Ver 1.1 code was published but  previous thread is closed. 

MODE UPDATE : MyBot.Run-7.2.5 - GTFO FreeMan Style Ver 5.2

DOWNLOAD GTFO FreeMan Style Ver 5.2 

HOW TO USE: Look i "GTFO HELP" Folder

Please Report Bugs in GTFO related only.

ANY SUGESSIONS AND NEW IDEAS PLEASE UPDATE ME ON COMMENT BELOW

Edited by MediaHub
New GTFO Version
  • Upvote 17

It's perfect!!! it even opens the clan and change trophies required, that's really awesome, just a question, how do i change delay for chat bot, it spams too often

just got this error btw
BNUvgoO.png

Edited by YScorpion
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Data said:

Great mod, but how do you exclude staff or other members from being kicked ? 

I think you don't understand how this works, any "New" member who donated anything will be kicked with this mod, and if you enable the "received cap", any "new" member who receiver more than the X amount chosen will be kicked too, it doesn't kick any elder or co. And you can't exclude any New member from being kicked based on other factors.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, but I wouldn't have asked if the bot would NOT have kicked one of my elders, he had 0 donations as he was away for some time. Apparently the bot did not check for the "new" badge under the name...

On 4/28/2017 at 0:19 PM, YScorpion said:

It's perfect!!! it even opens the clan and change trophies required, that's really awesome, just a question, how do i change delay for chat bot, it spams too often

just got this error btw
BNUvgoO.png

Ok i will add Custom Chat Delay timing between last chat and current ( or may be random between).

i don't get any error, you are running script insted of running script just run compiled code. seems that you are trying to make some changes, plz let me know the changes made by you to resolve your problem.

CLASH ON!!!

On 5/5/2017 at 0:07 AM, Data said:

Great mod, but how do you exclude staff or other members from being kicked ? 

I Don't Get what you are trying to say, it's a pure massive GTFO bot not for normal clan. Give some detailed info for further help.

CLASH ON!!!

7 hours ago, Data said:

Thanks, but I wouldn't have asked if the bot would NOT have kicked one of my elders, he had 0 donations as he was away for some time. Apparently the bot did not check for the "new" badge under the name...

May be you are trying to say that some staff (member) without new badge means old members without new badge. is tat what you are trying to say, How bot kick them?

is that what you want to ask. like i replied for last comment it's a FreeMan Style GTFO Bot.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MediaHub said:

Ok i will add Custom Chat Delay timing between last chat and current ( or may be random between).

i don't get any error, you are running script insted of running script just run compiled code. seems that you are trying to make some changes, plz let me know the changes made by you to resolve your problem.

Good morning,
again, thank you for your awesome mod, i actually made some changes to suit my needs and make it better, they may not suit everyone but here you go, here's the MBR GUI Control Donate.au3 and the Changelog:

Spoiler

• declared the $CurCampPer
  • made the percentage to log off 7%
  • added 15% random time to the wait for troops to be less "bot like"
  • added the ProcessFriendRequests() before going offline for wait for troops
  • While $kicked < $kicklimit
            IsInGame()
            GtfoIdle()
            If $GtfoModStatus = $GtfoStop Then Return
            if _Sleep(1400) then ExitLoop
            Click(150, 60)
            If _Sleep(150) Then ExitLoop
            $loopcount = 0

===> noticed that coc take a bit of time to process when kicking someone for it to be deleted from clan list, so when sleep is below 1400, the bot kicks again the same person twice, a waste of time

• Another personal change, when "kick spammers" only, i wanted the bot to kick
    if $mDonated > 0 or $mReceived > 37 Then

and when in normal kicking mode i wanted it to kick

If $mDonated > 0 or $mReceived > 35 or $mReceived = 26  or $mReceived = 20 or $mReceived = 25 or $mReceived = 10 or $mReceived = 15 then

• A personal change again, i just don't want kicking bottom players so i disabled it
  • lowered the sleep times on process friend list, it wasted too much time

Many of these changes are really specific to suit my needs, you may not like them, but suit yourself if something interest you, happy to help.

A suggestion, it would be nice to have an option to disable kicking but continue the mass donating, i don't know what the "mass donate" in your mod is for, it doesn't do anything.

Edited by YScorpion
Minor Text Fixes

6 hours ago, YScorpion said:

Good morning,
again, thank you for your awesome mod, i actually made some changes to suit my needs and make it better, they may not suit everyone but here you go, here's the MBR GUI Control Donate.au3 and the Changelog:

Reveal hidden contents

• declared the $CurCampPer
  • made the percentage to log off 7%
  • added 15% random time to the wait for troops to be less "bot like"
  • added the ProcessFriendRequests() before going offline for wait for troops
  • While $kicked < $kicklimit
            IsInGame()
            GtfoIdle()
            If $GtfoModStatus = $GtfoStop Then Return
            if _Sleep(1400) then ExitLoop
            Click(150, 60)
            If _Sleep(150) Then ExitLoop
            $loopcount = 0

===> noticed that coc take a bit of time to process when kicking someone for it to be deleted from clan list, so when sleep is below 1400, the bot kicks again the same person twice, a waste of time

• Another personal change, when "kick spammers" only, i wanted the bot to kick

if $mDonated > 0 or $mReceived > 37 Then

and when in normal kicking mode i wanted it to kick

If $mDonated > 0 or $mReceived > 35 or $mReceived = 26  or $mReceived = 20 or $mReceived = 25 or $mReceived = 10 or $mReceived = 15 then

• A personal change again, i just don't want kicking bottom players so i disabled it
  • lowered the sleep times on process friend list, it wasted too much time

Many of these changes are really specific to suit my needs, you may not like them, but suit yourself if something interest you, happy to help.

A suggestion, it would be nice to have an option to disable kicking but continue the mass donating, i don't know what the "mass donate" in your mod is for, it doesn't do anything.

Hi

Just checked all your modified code nothing new except random troop time delay. yes it will be added in next version and nothing new to change because remaining code is perfect and they can be managed using GUI. and going to add Clan Chat with pushbullet and TeleGram working on it for other languages. currently works only with english

check code file for comments for modified code.

MBR GUI Control Donate.au3

CLASH ON!!

• Upvote 1