Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Fliegerfaust

      Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

      Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

      MyBot.run V7.3.4 RELEASED!   12/11/2017

      MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.3.4!!   This release supports the May 22 SC game update & August 4th Graphic Update, and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.3.4 Release
lawllypop

[RECRUITING][LEVEL 3] LaLoonion/GoWiPe Clan | Optional Wars | Need dedicated war players!

Recommended Posts

Townhall level(s): 9
How active you/your bot is: Atleast 9 hours/day 
XP Level: 85 
How old are you? 16 
Screenshots of your base/profile (with name, loot, etc blurred out)? I know i am rushed but all of my resources are going toward walls right now and after it will be for defenses. I am working as hard as I can to become non rushed.

 

 

 

ycakhTc.pngoPt9wem.jpg

Edited by nDan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Idrus Kiddrock said:

Untitled.jpg

th9.jpg

Alright will PM now.

 

1 hour ago, nDan said:
Townhall level(s): 9
How active you/your bot is: Atleast 9 hours/day 
XP Level: 85 
How old are you? 16 
Screenshots of your base/profile (with name, loot, etc blurred out)? I know i am rushed but all of my resources are going toward walls right now and after it will be for defenses. I am working as hard as I can to become non rushed.

 

 

 

ycakhTc.pngoPt9wem.jpg

I'll also PM you asap.

 

4 hours ago, josephcy95 said:

zz0X7k8.jpg

Sorry but atm we're looking for nonrushed members, you're not really a 6.5 you're more of a rushed th7. Sorry.

1 hour ago, nDan said:
Townhall level(s): 9
How active you/your bot is: Atleast 9 hours/day 
XP Level: 85 
How old are you? 16 
Screenshots of your base/profile (with name, loot, etc blurred out)? I know i am rushed but all of my resources are going toward walls right now and after it will be for defenses. I am working as hard as I can to become non rushed.

 

 

 

ycakhTc.pngoPt9wem.jpg

btw how do you have -5560 gems lmao?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Townhall level(s): 9 and 9(24 than 9)
How active you/your bot is: 24/7
XP Level: 63 / 65
How old are you?  17
Screenshots of your base/profile (with name, loot, etc blurred out)?

 KAN1Bka.pngNyZaLwl.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, leonga said:


Townhall level(s): 9 and 9(24 than 9)
How active you/your bot is: 24/7
XP Level: 63 / 65
How old are you?  17
Screenshots of your base/profile (with name, loot, etc blurred out)?

 KAN1Bka.pngNyZaLwl.png

 

You can join on your TH7/8, but the th9 is basically just rushed, so don't really want that in the clan sorry. Pm'd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 54 Minuten schrieb lawllypop:

You can join on your TH7/8, but the th9 is basically just rushed, so don't really want that in the clan sorry. Pm'd

wtf than i wont join ,,, that logic

than you get no acc in your clan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leonga said:

wtf than i wont join ,,, that logic

than you get no acc in your clan

 

lmao logic of you having a rushed th9 and a nonrushed th7?lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bump //morechars

 

29/50 members now, once we're at 50/50 I'm going to make a feeder clan with one of my alts and we'll get all the lower level members into that clan.

Edited by lawllypop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×