Sign in to follow this  
MantasM

[Snippet] New ClanHop (v7+) (Works with October 2017)

I used @Rhinoceros's ClanHop Mod alot and thought I might update the whole ClanHop Function. This uses the normal Mybot run loop instead of just running inside Clanhop(). I highly suggest to use it with ProfileSwitch Mod to make it possible to refill elixir storages when they are empty ;) 

[12/Oct/2017]

Download: ClanHop.diff

How to apply a .diff:

Original Mod:

PS:

If someone wants to help me making a perfect premade mod version for clanhop, please contact me, happy to work together ;)

Edited by MantasM
Updated
  • Upvote 5

a4hk4UL.png

Not supposed to happen i guess

// Didnt get it to work, it always rejects some files. Bot dosnt start up.

Edited by mariusisgone

vor 8 Minuten schrieb MantasM:

@mariusisgone fixed the .diff file now! Redownload and apply. Thanks for reporting

It still rejects

COCBot/MBR Global Variables.au3
COCBot/functions/Config/applyConfig.au3
COCBot/functions/Config/readConfig.au3
COCBot/functions/Config/saveConfig.au3

Am I doing sth wrong? I tried it with the newest official version.

Stage all, commit, apply patch, stage all again, commit.

Im runniing the .au3 file but it crashes half way through. Can you upload your version so that i dont have to apply it? 

@mariusisgone could be due I replied before updated the .diff. Forgot the Spam Delay for Posting.. Sorry. If downloading now doesn't work you can still apply and manually update those rejected files.

COCBot\MBR Global Variables.au3 -> Line 696 : Global $g_bChkClanHop = False
COCBot\Functions\Config\ApplyConfig.au3 -> Line 358 : GUICtrlSetState($g_hChkClanHop, $g_bChkClanHop ? $GUI_CHECKED : $GUI_UNCHECKED)
COCBot\Functions\Config\ApplyConfig.au3 -> Line 389 : $g_bChkClanHop = (GUICtrlRead($g_hChkClanHop) = $GUI_CHECKED)
COCBot\Functions\Config\SaveConfig.au3 -> Line 383 : _Ini_Add("donate", "chkClanHop", $g_bChkClanHop ? 1 : 0)
COCBot\Functions\Config\ReadConfig.au3 -> Line 498 : $g_bChkClanHop = (GUICtrlRead($g_hChkClanHop) = $GUI_CHECKED)

sorry for the trouble

• Upvote 1

vor 11 Stunden schrieb MantasM:

@mariusisgone could be due I replied before updated the .diff. Forgot the Spam Delay for Posting.. Sorry. If downloading now doesn't work you can still apply and manually update those rejected files.

COCBot\MBR Global Variables.au3 -> Line 696 : Global $g_bChkClanHop = False
COCBot\Functions\Config\ApplyConfig.au3 -> Line 358 : GUICtrlSetState($g_hChkClanHop, $g_bChkClanHop ? $GUI_CHECKED : $GUI_UNCHECKED)
COCBot\Functions\Config\ApplyConfig.au3 -> Line 389 : $g_bChkClanHop = (GUICtrlRead($g_hChkClanHop) = $GUI_CHECKED)
COCBot\Functions\Config\SaveConfig.au3 -> Line 383 : _Ini_Add("donate", "chkClanHop", $g_bChkClanHop ? 1 : 0)
COCBot\Functions\Config\ReadConfig.au3 -> Line 498 : $g_bChkClanHop = (GUICtrlRead($g_hChkClanHop) = $GUI_CHECKED)

sorry for the trouble

Had to fix everything but the second one manually & got it working now. (At least the gui loads and i see the clanhop-option). Will test the script over night and give feedback. 

Not your fault, i was very impatient.

//edit after running it for 10hrs

Absolutely amazing.

Its like 40-50% more efficient for me, it does twice the donations the 6.5.2 version did. You saved my day mate

Edited by mariusisgone

On 17.4.2017 at 7:03 PM, mariusisgone said:

Had to fix everything but the second one manually & got it working now. (At least the gui loads and i see the clanhop-option). Will test the script over night and give feedback. 

Not your fault, i was very impatient.

//edit after running it for 10hrs

Absolutely amazing.

Its like 40-50% more efficient for me, it does twice the donations the 6.5.2 version did. You saved my day mate

Still have more Options on list like auto fill all barracks with the troops/spells which are set to donate all and remove wrong troops from army which aren't to donate before starting first hopping loop.

Please report back if you got some improvments/problems ;)

vor 20 Stunden schrieb MantasM:

Still have more Options on list like auto fill all barracks with the troops/spells which are set to donate all and remove wrong troops from army which aren't to donate before starting first hopping loop.

Please report back if you got some improvments/problems ;)

Well I use the newest AIO mod for this. It took me some time to get it to work because i had to do dome changes to the mybot.au3. Newest Aio has the function to fill up the barracks completely (88 instead of 44 giants). After that i changed the loops it makes before checking the barrack from 5 to 10. Unfortunately it says "no spells availabe" pretty often even if there are spells because of that. Im completely new to this language and have no idea what im doing most of the time xd

well i want to learn stuff and will be getting into autoit. Would like to do some changes to the donatecc.au3 to make it start donating from the bottom. Right now it scrolls all the way up before starting to donate. When the request above disappears, it cant read the request below, crashes and leaves the clan. 

This is one thing which you could fix in the clanhop func. If it fails reading the request, close and reopen the chat to look again. Rn if it fails it exits the donatecc.au3 and the clanhop.au3 leaves the clan and starts over.

Edited by mariusisgone
  • Upvote 3