monkeyhunter

How To Download MyBot.run Clash of Clans Farming Bot

On 8/4/2019 at 11:18 AM, fizhey said:

Sooo im using LeapDroid and the thingy is when i start the bot it like wants to start bluestack buuut i dont use bluestack cuz no version that supports mybot or i mean mybot works on but that doesn't matter. Soooo how i make it like i guess work on leapdroid

Simply hold down the Shift key and right-click the MyBot folder.
The context menu will contain an entry that can be: Open command window here or Open PowerShell window here.
If your case is the first option, type in the new window: MyBot.run.exe [VillageName] LeapDroid vm1
If your case is the second option, type in the new window: .\MyBot.run.exe [VillageName] LeapDroid vm1
Note: I'm considering that you have configured in the LeapDroid Default Instance and don't forget to replace [VillageName] with the name of your Profile/Village

Que a paz esteja com você, eu sempre tenho um problema com o bot, o que sai do jogo, especialmente se você tiver mais de uma conta

The official version of MyBot doesn't work with the April Update of Clash.  You can restore some functions by make changes to the code as suggested here

or use compiled versions here

or here

Hello, I download this bot from the header of this topic, unpack it to the desktop, click on the icon from MyBot.run, it starts to run for a couple of seconds and the download bar doesn’t even go and disappears right away and it’s not in the task manager ... Help run, what could be the reason ?????