demen

MBR 7.2.5 with SwitchAcc + FarmSchedule, SmartTrain, Attack Slots 11+, CheckCC and More Custom Donate (Mod_v5.2)

2 hours ago, demen said:

Case 6A: Full queue - Block camp

gUg81VS.png

hDZYqEO.png

Hi @demen

Can I suggest for an option like this?

Look at the "Case 6A: Full queue - Block camp" as above images.

Let's think about how donation account works on this case.

For example: When we have 2 army camps already completed troops training and waiting for donated (I mean that 440/440 and there have some kind of troops with different house space ). If some kind of troops in the current army camp will be donated, then the queued troops can not go out to make full the current army camp again (looks like the second image). After that, Bot will remove all the completed queued troops to fill some archers and train the new full set queued troops. 

I have to say that it is not a great thing. In this case, how to make the Bot will not delete the queued troops? We only need the Bot to train the troops that they ready donated out. I mean that "Train the donated troops" again. We do not need the current army camp must be 220/240. We only need 440/440 in totally.

Please be noted that the donation account will not need to have a set off troops. We only fill full 440/440 for 2 army camps with the some kind of troops that we want to donate. My personal for donation account, I am not set anything in Custom training troop and quick training troop. Make it empty and manual fill some troops that I want to donate. Thus, we need the function "Train donated troops" works well.

So, maybe I will make something more complicated, but Lets think about this. Can we add one more case to make it work good? It can be an optional for users who needed.

Let me know your thoughts!

Best!

Edited by amorist
  • Upvote 5

Hi @amorist,

Thanks for your idea. Actually the bot always make donated troops before training. If you check enable "Precise troops", it will make donated troops after checking troops precision. 

For the case 6A, it is easy to let the bot just train 440/220 regardless of camp blocking. But that may cause infinite loop to active accounts if they are set full camp = 100% and the camp is blocked. Maybe I will make an exception for donate account in this case.

cheers.

Demen

2 hours ago, amorist said:

Can we add one more case to make it work good? It can be an optional for users who needed.

Yes, I try to make Things optional as much as I can. But there is limited room in the Bot GUI.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, demen said:

Yes, I try to make Things optional as much as I can. But there is limited room in the Bot GUI.

Hi @demen,

FYI! Here is the version that it works well as per what I said. May it will help you to figure out easier and do not need more room in Bot GUI.

I can not find where the original link is on our site but I got this version from @NguyenAnhHD

Link will available in 3 days. Download

Edited by amorist
Fix link download (Open link)

a lot of people made a good compilation of mod and after a while they stopped . and people like you surface to keep it going .. thanks for the hard work sir.

• Upvote 1

Is it possible to have two bots of switching accounts running simultaneously? Like Emulator A + Bot A + 3 accounts and Emulator B + Bot B + 3 accounts.

26 minutes ago, ddl said:

Is it possible to have two bots of switching accounts running simultaneously? Like Emulator A + Bot A + 3 accounts and Emulator B + Bot B + 3 accounts.

@ddl 

Yes, It is possible. You can make a copy to get two folders of Bot. It is easier for management.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, amorist said:

@ddl 

Yes, It is possible. You can make a copy to get two folders of Bot. It is easier for management.

Got it. Thanks.

I've got this error:

[10:53:52 AM] Cannot launch watchdog
[10:53:53 AM] MEmu (MEmu_2) running in window mode
[10:54:08 AM] Default troop training order set
[10:54:08 AM] Current train order= Barb, Arch, Giant, Gobl, Wall, Ball, Wiza, Heal, Drag, Pekk, BabyD, Mine, Mini, Hogs, Valk, Gole, Witc, Lava, Bowl
[10:54:09 AM] Android Emulator Configuration: MEmu (instance MEmu_2)
[10:54:10 AM] WARNING, YOUR BOT VERSION (v7.1) IS OUT OF DATE.
[10:54:10 AM] PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE LATEST(v7.1.1) FROM https://MyBot.run               
[10:54:10 AM]  
[10:54:10 AM] A new version of MyBot (v7.1.1) is available!
[10:54:10 AM] Please download the latest from:
[10:54:10 AM] https://mybot.run
[10:54:19 AM] Locating Town Hall ...
[10:54:29 AM] Unable to read Builders info at this time
[10:54:43 AM] Unable to read Builders info at this time
[10:54:48 AM] Unable to read Builders info at this time
[10:54:49 AM] Collecting Resources
[10:54:50 AM] Locate TownHall Cancelled
[10:54:52 AM] ===================== Bot Stop ======================
[10:55:17 AM] Locating Town Hall ...
[10:55:27 AM] Unable to read Builders info at this time
[10:55:30 AM] Unable to read Builders info at this time