Sign in to follow this  
Hervidero

MyBot v3.1.8 Release

until yesterday thought something strange was happening with bot ... why are they taking so long ?

because I think I have the answer , and that waiting for the new update who can not be tempted to use other bots . in all of them I've seen anything like it , as if they have the same common denominator , which reminded me of authentic CGB . I think they are cheap and with the new version of CGB copies we will see a big jump, the previewing of the game has changed a lot and I'm sure CGB what are adapted perfectly to this new upgrade while others have a patch fudge and when 4.0 comes to light again see cheap copies of this great work.

Of course I'm anxious to have the best bot working but we have to be patient and be grateful to the great work they are doing.

Sure to be a big blockbuster ! I see it coming .... the evolution bot.

thank you very much to all you who contributed to this new version , developers all your codes with doing this magic possible.

until yesterday thought something strange was happening with bot ... why are they taking so long ?

because I think I have the answer ' date=' and that waiting for the new update who can not be tempted to use other bots . in all of them I've seen anything like it , as if they have the same common denominator , which reminded me of authentic CGB . I think they are [b']cheap copies and with the new version of CGB we will see a big jump, the previewing of the game has changed a lot and I'm sure CGB what are adapted perfectly to this new upgrade while others have a patch fudge and when 4.0 comes to light again see cheap copies of this great work.

Of course I'm anxious to have the best bot working but we have to be patient and be grateful to the great work they are doing.

Sure to be a big blockbuster ! I see it coming .... the evolution bot.

thank you very much to all you who contributed to this new version , developers all your codes with doing this magic possible.

lol my poor english and f*****g google traductor. how can i edit the post???

If you want the bot work all you have to do is download AutoIT and then learn how to code and then fix the image detection problems..

Just remember, If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem

Does anyone know the ETA for the new bot? It's been like four days now and I read in a post that it was gonna take like one to five days. I really appreciate everything the developers are doing to make this happen and I commend y'all for that but also, the least y'alll can do is tell us the exact date for the release so that we can start looking forward to the great bot.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.

:):):):):):)