On 2/14/2017 at 9:22 PM, kuv23 said:

plz give an answer how to exact open this script?

bot is opening nox but it get stuck there ..do u have any solution?

Same problem here.

15 hours ago, Henji said:

Need more info than that. You have to install, open and login to the game. Start the script in any of the town screen and it should run. Remember to set the screen resolution.

I do all of this and the bot just stays stuck at "Starting bot, Opening nox" And it does nothing after this.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take a look here zenavi.   We have developed a pretty good bot. I'll promote you to tester as soon as you say hi https://discord.gg/g7ZSwau

wow cant answer because my massage "seams to be spam" -_- (but editing works o.O )

Sorry I was away that long... Wasn't planing on doing a standalone bot and to be honest don't really have the time for it, to much going on at work and university... :(

On 16.2.2017 at 6:35 AM, lordkarnage said:

Same problem here.

I do all of this and the bot just stays stuck at "Starting bot, Opening nox" And it does nothing after this.

Use Autoit Windo Info and check if the title variable in \Bot\Resources\DL_Bot\Variables.au3 is correct.

Still trying to figure out why nox is changing my color... Both my PC's run win7 with the standard aero background and same Resolution bur on one it Changes to win basic colors on the other it doesn't... has anyone the same problem?

I am planing to continue this project as my time allows it, anyone how is desperate for the bot to work I can only suggest you have a look at Autoit especially the Pixelesearch and Pixlechecksum functions and try to fix the the values in the bot code yourself, since I suspect most of the problems are caused by different color settings. 

You can use Autoit Windo Info to check if the color is right when the bot gets stuck looking for a button.

Or create a new Autoit script paste the following code:

Global $title = "Nox App Player"

$checksum = ControlChecksum(XtopLeft, YtopLeft, XbottomRight, ybottomRight)
MsgBox(0, "Checksum", $checksum)

Func ControlChecksum($x, $y, $x1, $y1, $step = 1)
   Local $bPos
   Local $coords
   If WinGetState($title) < 7 Then
	  WinActivate($title)
   EndIf
   $bPos = WinGetPos ($title)
   Local $temp[4]
   $temp[0] = $bPos[0] + 2 + $x
   $temp[1] = $bPos[1] + 36 + $y
   $temp[2] = $bPos[0] + 2 + $x1
   $temp[3] = $bPos[1] + 36 + $y1
   $checksum = PixelChecksum($temp[0], $temp[1], $temp[2], $temp[3], $step)
   If $checksum <> 0 Then
	  Return $checksum
   Else
	  Return 0
   EndIf
EndFunc

replace XtopLeft, YtopLeft, XbottomRight and ybottomRight with the actual coordinates and run the script to get the accurate checksum (nox must be visible) if the bot the bot gets stuck at a checksum.

(Maked in this pic are the ControlClickCoordinates (again use Autoit Windo Info on nox if you want to get them) of the OK button, which appears after a duel has ended)

In this example you wound have to make sure the OK button is visible paste the coords in the code and you should get a msg window saying 1927477301 if not change the value in the DuelOk function and the bot should find the OK button the next time.

Edited by Basher666
Just now, Henji said:

Appreciate the help Basher. And I thank you for the bot. It has its bugs, but it's not something I can't fix. Especially with your helpful comment :)

tell me plz how u made it work correctly it get stuck at the same point always give me some infos bro

2 minutes ago, kuv23 said:

tell me plz how u made it work correctly it get stuck at the same point always give me some infos bro

Look at page two of this topic... :

"How to use:

Make sure windows DOES NOT change to BASIC COLORS.

Nox has to be in the viable screen with nothing obscuring it. (therefore the "front Nox" button (yes its buggy^^))

Don't move nox on your screen while the bot is running.

Also login [(start DuelLinks)] and make sure the Notifications and daily bouns windows are closed, the bot should handle them, but it doesn't always. 

Note: The stop-button is still not working... (sometimes it does ;) )

You can also try the 1.0 version [if nox is] changing your colors to basic..."

If that doesn't help I gonna need more info on what went wrong and the way you tried using the bot (maybe a pic)...

Edited by Basher666