Only works with Nox...

Couldn't get control clicks on Bluestacks or Memu :(

The next problem is I was writing the bot on my main pc and didn't notice Nox is changing the windows color theme to basic... it doesn't change it on my server... so all pixelcheck sums and color searches are fked  -__-

Tried to figure out why it changing to basic on one pc ant not on the other since Sunday without luck :/

So I started fixing...

Here is what I've got so far: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4z8guiri38r1wov/Duel_Links_Bot_v.1.1.rar

(Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/6a0e338820bb78f763fdff1c87cc1c19546810006df709290efa2fa04ddd0c88/analysis/1486512324/)

Got it to run "quite" stable for several hours bevor ending up stuck in the shop or somewhere.

Only the orange orbs are not recognize all the time.

How to use:

Make sure windows DOES NOT change to BASIC COLORS.

Nox has to be in the viable screen with nothing obscuring it. (therefore the "front Nox" button (yes its buggy^^))

Don't move nox on your screen while the bot is running.

Also login and make sure the Notifications and daily bouns windows are closed, the bot should handle them, but it doesn't always. 

Note: The stop-button is still not working... (sometimes it does ;) )

You can also try the 1.0 version by changing your colors to basic...

If someone is interested to join on this project feel free to consider the code open source^^

Would be nice to get someone with programming experience involved... (shouldn't take to long for a decent programmer to get into autoit ;) )

P.S.: You gonna need Autoit to run any version of the bot since it's not compiled as .exe ... -> https://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/downloads/

Some Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/wLLT7

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take a look here zenavi.   We have developed a pretty good bot. I'll promote you to tester as soon as you say hi https://discord.gg/g7ZSwau

Hey Basher666,

im a little rusty in programming, but the language seems pretty basic to me and im willing to help out were i can.

Never worked with pixel checksums though and the documentation isn't great about it, so i have to start here when i got some time.

Any great lectures about it? :D

Bot Status for me:

in 1 out of 3 tries the bot actually started an AutoDuel but couldn't accept the rewards.

Also it seems to work better after first time clicking the Stop-Button. (Escaping the BackCheck Loop).

Anyway thanks for the effort and sharing!

10 hours ago, Domus99 said:

Hey Basher666,

im a little rusty in programming, but the language seems pretty basic to me and im willing to help out were i can.

Never worked with pixel checksums though and the documentation isn't great about it, so i have to start here when i got some time.

Any great lectures about it? :D

Bot Status for me:

in 1 out of 3 tries the bot actually started an AutoDuel but couldn't accept the rewards.

Also it seems to work better after first time clicking the Stop-Button. (Escaping the BackCheck Loop).

Anyway thanks for the effort and sharing!

Hmm, thats strange was hoping it would work now if you use a different pc... :/

Probably have to ad a function to personally set the colors... 

Because I assume this is caused by color variations:

Check where the functions ControlSearch and ControlChecksum are used in the code.

You can try to fix this by checking the colors the bot searches for (ControlSearch). Autoit comes with a window Info app which you can use for this purpose.

Also you may also have to control the Pixlechecksums (ControlChecksum) used...

Here is the code I use to get the Pixlechecksum:

Global $title = "Nox App Player"

$checksum = ControlChecksum(231, 542, 270, 575)
MsgBox(0, "Checksum", $checksum)

Func ControlChecksum($x, $y, $x1, $y1, $step = 1)
   Local $bPos
   Local $coords
   If WinGetState($title) < 7 Then
	  WinActivate($title)
   EndIf
   $bPos = WinGetPos ($title)
   Local $temp[4]
   $temp[0] = $bPos[0] + 2 + $x
   $temp[1] = $bPos[1] + 36 + $y
   $temp[2] = $bPos[0] + 2 + $x1
   $temp[3] = $bPos[1] + 36 + $y1
   $checksum = PixelChecksum($temp[0], $temp[1], $temp[2], $temp[3], $step)
   If $checksum <> 0 Then
	  Return $checksum
   Else
	  Return 0
   EndIf
EndFunc

Just copy this in a new Autoit file and change the coordinates at "$checksum = ControlChecksum(231, 542, 270, 575)"

The ControlChecksum function is needed so you can move Nox on the screen and the bot still gets the pixles.

I probably don't have time to work on it bevor the weekend...

On my side the bot got stuck in the deckedit section after 4h last night. After I restarted it worked for 2 hours now and is still going... sorry its not working for you :/ 

Edited by Basher666

Looking good so far. Just a problem, it doesn't recognize the "OK" button after battle, so it gets stuck here. I hope you will continue to work on this. It looks very promising!

Edit: I just tried the old version and it works great! Been running it for 10 minutes now. It does auto battles, gem checks and pvp flawlessly. Great work! :) 

What kind of server are you running this on? I'd love to rent one to just run various bots on!

Edit2: is it possible for you to make it do boosted duels? 

Edited by Henji

After using the bot for a bit i've come up with an improvement which i think is easy to implement.

You could add dueling vs the vagabond, and then just make it press the spot where the next turn button is every 2nd second until you lose vs him. That would give a lot more xp than it's currently giving :) 

Edit: after trying it out in practice i've figured out that it needs the ability to detect and click the discard button as well. If you don't want to waste your time with detecting stuff, you could just make it click more than 4 times on the "next turn" button, and then click where the discard button would show up. The 4th click on the next turn button would click a card if you have too many. 

Edited by Henji