Welcome to MyBot

Register now to gain access to all of our forums and to download the latest version of MyBot for Clash of Clans. Once registered, you will be able to download our FREE bot.

• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • Fliegerfaust

v6.5.3 Released [Fully working with December Update]   01/11/2017

New Version which fully works with this years December Update can be found here:  
Kapparroz

Quick Train Still not Working on 6.5.3. [Debug Report Inside]

16 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, NguyenAnhHD said:

But the problem is bot being conducted Training Dragon, which is not Arch like on the log Bot :(

And Doc.Oc version are also similar problem.

@ProMac 

Have the same problem. Can confirm that.. it trains dragons.

Use custom train until its fixed. 

vor 10 Stunden schrieb ProMac:

looking on your log :

- L [2017-01-12 02:28:39.505]  - Army Camp: 20/200

- L [2017-01-12 02:28:51.165]  - Conditions met: Empty Queue and Not Full Army

- L [2017-01-12 02:30:24.344] - Trained 180 archer(s)! 

The bot on this point : Conditions met: Empty Queue and Not Full Army , will check your composition on GUI and make the correct troops IF all troops are done and the capacity is not full will make archers to fill the remain capacity , verify IF the train Tab is correct .

Hi Promac,

I understand what the idea is: to train the missing troops if my planned composition does not yet align with what is already finished. But: I might deliberately WANT to leave some spaces open, and would want to decide by myself if the bot should fill up any spaces with Archers.

So I propose to make this "fill her up"-function optional.

And the decision to attack, without full camps, would then be triggered by the percentage that we define as "full camps."

The error of training dragons instead of archers is probably easier to fix. I do still wonder how this happened to get implemented, as it was working as-designed before the new version 6.5.3.  Coders shouldn't mess with working bits of code ... ;)

11 horas atrás, NguyenAnhHD disse:

But the problem is bot being conducted Training Dragon, which is not Arch like on the log Bot :(

And Doc.Oc version are also similar problem.

Got it ... forgot update some quick train code ( i never look on quick train code )

2 hours ago, ProMac said:

Got it ... forgot update some quick train code ( i never look on quick train code )

You can instruct how to fix it.

I try to change ScreenCoordinates.au3 like on the official version 6.5.2, then this problem can be solved.

But i know, if i do that, will cause other errors. :(

On 12/01/2017 at 1:25 AM, ChacalGyn said:

Fast Donate Clicks:

Is this feature working for you ?? I cant make it work..