Welcome to MyBot

Register now to gain access to all of our forums and to download the latest version of MyBot for Clash of Clans. Once registered, you will be able to download our FREE bot.

• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.2.2 RELEASED! Working with SC May 22 game update!   07/08/2017

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.2.2!!   This release supports the May 22 SC game update, and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!      
TripleM

[Guide] How does SmartZap/Noobzap work? (Updated for v7.1+)

34 posts in this topic

Yes, I learned a lot from my programming here, when I rewrote SmartZap, I wrote it with the ideal of being perfectly efficient, only getting the maximum DE for the least elixir spent.  However I failed to account for the fact that not everyone wanted that perfect balance. 

If I was writing the code now, I would have added a user slider, allowing the user to specify the DE Gained to Elixir Spent ratio.   This would have removed the need for code such as NoobZap as the user could specify how efficient, or how inefficient they were willing to accept, allowing it to zap anything if they had lightning spells, or only using spells if they were going to get big returns or anything inbetween.

After finishing here, I have gone back to WoW and writing addons there, I have taken the lessons learned from here, and incorporated that into my addons, allowing a lot of user customization to my addon, so individual users are able to use it in the way they want, and not the way I want them to.

ID: 32   Posted (edited)

What does it mean:

"Reason: Enough as set in GUI

This Spell  not used in Attack"

Thanks for help

Edited by zawa1

ID: 33   Posted (edited)

sorry i have post in the wrong forum.... pls delete this post

Edited by d4rkpr1nc3

first post updated for v7.1+