[Guide][DocOc] Making attack csv files

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTE:      this is a modified and updated thread from   How to make custom attack csv files With the latest release of MyBot, you can now make your own custom attacks without editing

Excellent GUIDE 

Absolutely! Top notch job and absolutely a great asset for the whole community!!!!! Well done you 

Posted Images

On 8/4/2017 at 2:11 AM, squire14 said:

Hi @ahsan iqbal, im using Mybot v7.2 Pico MOD v3.7.1 in MEmu. TH11 here. Using andromeda_lavaloon_final and it wont drop the freeze spell. contacted @andromeda and he did the best he could but still the freeze wont work, maybe theres something wrong with the dococ mod?

I'm also trying drop freeze spell on inferno actually. Already trying on latest DocOc and AIO mod still not working

It says 'attack row bad, discard : row 1'

Spoiler

swdw.JPG.7edae828f2661347b10f6c44cba22132.JPG

Edited by Prinz Eugen
  • 1 month later...

Hello! Recently there was one big problem. When the bot drops units, memu freezes for a second and units do not drop. I have one wave of units, but the bot does not have time to release all the units and the units remain in the tray. I've already used all the ways to speed up the computer, but the problem remains. Perhaps there is a way to slow down the time to drop units? what parameter do I need to change for this?

On 10/6/2017 at 7:58 PM, GunJack said:

Hello! Recently there was one big problem. When the bot drops units, memu freezes for a second and units do not drop. I have one wave of units, but the bot does not have time to release all the units and the units remain in the tray. I've already used all the ways to speed up the computer, but the problem remains. Perhaps there is a way to slow down the time to drop units? what parameter do I need to change for this?

Hi,You can set values like Hybrid Push

• 2 years later...