1 member has voted

1. 1. How much to spend on VPS per month for Botting

• USD 6
    • USD 7
    • USD 8
    • USD 9+
    • I don't need VPS

Hi Dino,

Small question that I was thinking about is the sandbox feasibility ie to run 2 accounts at the same time. Would that be possible? I checked around and it seems that the lowest fee is about USD 6. So, with man power behind it I assume a realistic min would be around USD 7-8 at least to run it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much would you fork out for a VPS / month for Botting?

We looking at 8GB ram 2vcore of 3.4Ghz+' date=' at least 100GB HDD

What is VPS?

A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system, and customers have superuser-level access to that operating system instance, so they can install almost any software that runs on that OS. For many purposes they are functionally equivalent to a dedicated physical server, and being software-defined, are able to be much more easily created and configured. They are priced much lower than an equivalent physical server, but as they share the underlying physical hardware with other VPSs, performance may be lower, and may depend on the workload of other instances on the same hardware node. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_server]

Why use VPS?

- Firstly save electricity bill

- Spare your home PC from burning its lifespan and do your own stuff

- System too old for botting? VPS to the rescue..

*update by NeptuneHiP*

Why our VPS: We have everything ready for you to use :)

Give me some positive comment pls lol

You forgot the best reason of them all, because you dont run Windows at home, and you have an Apple laptop.

I would like to pay $6/month. With such low price i can easily consider to rent multiple VPS for my accounts. Most of COCGameBot users came from Asia, and most of Asian people have low GDP or low income. So if you want to reach more people and makes people spread the word, make it as cheap as possible.