Welcome to MyBot

Register now to gain access to all of our forums and to download the latest version of MyBot for Clash of Clans. Once registered, you will be able to download our FREE bot.

• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.1.3 Hot Fix RELEASED!   04/22/2017

The MyBot.run team continues the legacy with V7.1.3 Release! This hot fix should correct most errors reported with MBR title bar option.   Roughly 90% of code has been refactored with major changes to global variable names, user interface internals, and other code design improvements. DO NOT USE OLD v6 PROFILE FOLDERS!   ENJOY!!
trlopes

IMGLOC USE NOT ALLOWED IN COPYCATS : updated 02.01.2017 00:40

238 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, meiliaen said:

is this works ?

Idk, so far it's worked for me.

On 2/11/2017 at 3:38 PM, Suadade said:

What I did that fixed my issue on windows 7 pro sp1 with copycats was uninstall .net framework, and c++ visual studio. Rebooted, and installed .net framework 4.6.2, and c++ visual studio 2012 both (x86) and (x64). I switched my theme to the Aero Theme. After that I then went into Control Panel / System and Security/ System/ Advanced Settings then click "settings" under performance. Make sure "Aero peek" is check marked. I haven't had an issue with this since. Hope this helps someone.

hen i run bot, i cant start because there show error :

The VC 2010 x86 is not installed

can u help me ?

Then install the required softwares.

I solved this problem by change the name of MEmu instance.

Before my MEmu instance name without quote "MEmu 2.9.3 - MEmu_1" I change to "MEmu_1".

Try this solution.

Sorry for my english! haha

On 2/11/2017 at 1:38 AM, Suadade said:

What I did that fixed my issue on windows 7 pro sp1 with copycats was uninstall .net framework, and c++ visual studio. Rebooted, and installed .net framework 4.6.2, and c++ visual studio 2012 both (x86) and (x64). I switched my theme to the Aero Theme. After that I then went into Control Panel / System and Security/ System/ Advanced Settings then click "settings" under performance. Make sure "Aero peek" is check marked. I haven't had an issue with this since. Hope this helps someone.

Do you use more than 1 bot at the same time? if you do then this just might work for me.

On 2/16/2017 at 11:19 AM, Parjn said:

Do you use more than 1 bot at the same time? if you do then this just might work for me.

Precisely.

any link for the DLL? thank you.

Hello Guys. 

Sorry for the Delay.

There are no more DLLs. The only dll is included in the BOT.

We know that this issue affetcs SOME windows 7 users. This is a WIN7 issue, not a dll or bot issue and we don't have any means to pursue this further.