Welcome to MyBot

Register now to gain access to all of our forums and to download the latest version of MyBot for Clash of Clans. Once registered, you will be able to download our FREE bot.

• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • Fliegerfaust

v6.5.3 Released [Fully working with December Update]   01/11/2017

New Version which fully works with this years December Update can be found here:  
trlopes

IMGLOC USE NOT ALLOWED IN COPYCATS : updated 02.01.2017 00:40

216 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, csantana said:

Can't seem to be able to download the dll file anymore (link seems broken).

what is the current solution? no way to bot anymore :(

21 hours ago, mestruo said:

what is the current solution? no way to bot anymore :(

i got this bug everytime i run Youtube,VLC media player or a full screen game. Sometimes it happens also when i download a file from Dropbox or Mega.

Im running windows 7 pro 64 bit. I had imgloc issue as well using "selectbot" running 2 instances of MEmu at a time.. I tried all the steps given in OP. I am running MBR 6.5.3 on Memu 2.8.6. Originally I was on the aero theme. I changed to classic and it seems to have possibly fixed the issue. I also re-located all my buildings. I tried updating and downgrading my NVidia drivers but that didnt do anything for me. I have windows update turned off so nothing would have changed on its own. Anyways just thought I'd let you know that it is NOW working with the classic theme. But we shall see. Ive only been running for a half hour.

Well.....It was short lived. got copycat message again :/

please guys fix it!

i'm wondering why a free software need protection....

13 minutos atrás, mestruo disse:

please guys fix it!

i'm wondering why a free software need protection....

Because is FREE and some libraries are not Opensource, and exist A LOT of people copying it and selling it ... 

and they will not fix it , is a problem between Emulator/MEmu <-> Window 7 related to some WinAPI ... Microsoft doesn't give support to Win7 anymore ... 

exist some workaround to a temp solution :

If you don't know how to add code to MBR , you have a MOD ( DocOC v3.5.4 ) with that code ... run , test ... 

Edited by N2delay

To Develepor :

r u still fixing this imgloc error ? or this topic is closed ?

just asking, because i'm waiting for new update for this topic

if u r not updating again with win 7 then i must stop boting (cant upgrade to win 10)

thx u

To further assist people, I've made a script that does work essentially every time (for those suffering from MeMu -> Windows Basic theme). There's a lot of custom setup to it though.

This is the batch script:

del /q %homepath%\Desktop\MyBot-MBR_6.5.1\Profiles
del /q %homepath%\Desktop\MyBot-MBR_6.5.1\lib\ImgLocDebugData
xcopy %homepath%\Desktop\MyBot-MBR_6.5.1\Profiles.bk %homepath%\Desktop\MyBot-MBR_6.5.1\Profiles
start "C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmu\MEmuConsole.exe" MEmu
timeout /t 15 /nobreak
net stop UxSms
net start UxSms
start /D "%homepath%\Desktop\MyBot-MBR_6.5.1" MyBot.run.exe
exit

Here's some rules you'll have to follow:

• You need a "Golden" set of preferences for the bot. Close the bot, Delete your "Profiles" folder, and start the bot again. Configure it how you like it, Close it, and rename the "Profiles" folder to "Profiles.bk"
  • Your MBR folder must be on the desktop
  • If you don't use 6.5.1, you must update the folder name to say the same version.
  • You must have installed MEmu to the default location, if you didn't, you must update the script.
  • If you find it's still in windows basic, you may have to extent the "timeout" line from 15 to 20/25/30, etc.
  • Copy the above script and save it as a batch file, or download it from the links below:

Mirror 1

Mirror 2

This will likely be my last attempt to workaround the issue as I have found it to be working incredibly well for well over a week now.

Best of luck to all!