Welcome to MyBot

Register now to gain access to all of our forums and to download the latest version of MyBot for Clash of Clans. Once registered, you will be able to download our FREE bot.

• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.2.5 RELEASED! Working with August 4th Update!   09/09/2017

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.2.5!!   This release supports the May 22 SC game update & August 4th Graphic Update, and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!    
BWG

[52/100] Level 7 & 1 Clan - 24/7 Donations From My 15 Accounts

120 posts in this topic

ID: 1   Posted (edited)

Hello,

I'm looking for people running bots to join in on the fun. I have 16 accounts botting; 2xTH11, 2xTH10, 10xTH9, 2xTH8. English speaking clan. Donate 500 troops for Elder and Co-Leader is earned over time by building trust and rapport. I run 2 clans total, One clan has 5 accounts running - 2xLava Loon, 3xGoWiPe. The other clan has 10 accounts, 1xLava Loon, 9xGoWiPe. So, a total of 4xLava Loon, 12xGoWiPe. Donations are enabled on all accounts 24/7. Donations enabled for all troops trained in those attack scripts.

**Set your war indicator to red if you cannot war**

Clan Discord Server: https://discord.gg/8rNT5c7

PM me for the clan info or message me on Discord.

As of Sept. 6, 2017:

fJnM336.png

7qq0xdK.png

Edited by BWG

hello whats is configuration pc ? for running 15 accounts at time ? thank you excuse me disturb

3 PC's run them. I truly need a server.

7 run on an i7 2600k @ 4.9. GHz.

7 run on a FX 8320 @ 4.6 GHz.

Few others sometimes on a X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz.

MEmu 2.5

Ok because im have one i7 serie 4xxx with 32 gb ram and gtx 1060 and running  11 accounts and not have problem im think possible run more , also used memu

15 hours ago, polonioli2 said:

Ok because im have one i7 serie 4xxx with 32 gb ram and gtx 1060 and running  11 accounts and not have problem im think possible run more , also used memu

Based on what you've provided me with, the GTX 1060 either has 3GB or 6GB of memory. In MEmu, 1 Instance consumes an average of 256 MB of VRAM. If you have the 3GB GTX 1060, you might squeeze 1 more instance, or it may not work. You can watch the GPU Memory usage in EVGA Precision or a similar program. Once you occasionally run out of free GPU Memory, MEmu will crash or not start at all.

If you have the 6GB GTX 1060, your bottleneck will become the CPU. You can try more instances, but if the CPU is constantly running at 100% utilization you're eventually going to get timeouts and a lot of MEmu restarts. 

In theory its good reasoning but I'll tell you that in practice I have 11 instances at the moment and it works great and it's the 3gb gtx I have, with 32gb of ram

Yes, I'm running 11 on my i7 too. I think you could do a lot more. Is that i7 overclocked too?

I'm currently at TH5 making an Engineering base and i'd love to join ur clan.

On 12/24/2016 at 9:48 AM, LiLThuG said:

I'm currently at TH5 making an Engineering base and i'd love to join ur clan.

Did you already join the other clan you posted the same message in?

ID: 10   Posted (edited)

Open again. I had to close it for a while to deal with sick family that passed on with 24 hours of each other.

Edited by BWG