• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.3.1 RELEASED!   11/03/2017

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.3.1!!   This release supports the May 22 SC game update & August 4th Graphic Update, and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.3.1 Release
Sign in to follow this  
Fliegerfaust

Didn't receive validation email? Cannot confirm account? Post here!

Have you waited at least 10 minutes to receive the email?

• If not, please do so before posting.
  • If yes, then proceed.

Have you checked your Spam folder for the validation email?

• If not, please do so before posting.
  • If yes, then proceed.

If you have completed the steps above:

• Reply to this post (Guests can post here) with your username that you signed up with so an Administrator can manually validate your account.
    • It might take a little bit for an Administrator to complete this, please only post once. We will reply to your post once it's been validated.
  • If you don't include your username we cannot (easily) figure out who you are to validate your account.

I tried canceling my registration many times, changed email, checked spam and still its nothing. would be great if you could activate my account. thanks.

32 minutes ago, Guest mrbaby said:

I tried canceling my registration many times, changed email, checked spam and still its nothing. would be great if you could activate my account. thanks.

I've gone ahead and manually activated your account. Have fun!

7 hours ago, Guest gian1992 said:

I can't activate my account... mail changed...deleted and re-register but nothing...

I've manually activated your account.

Attempted to register, but no registration email sent and the site crashes when I try to resend. Checked Spam and waited well over an hour now.

i tried to register several times. After i fill up all the fields and then proceed, the page will return to registration page and the email you used to register cannot be used anymore. it says another member already used the email. 

Tried registering. It told me a verification e-mail was sent but I never received it. I checked both my inbox and spam. My display name I registered with is 'Hexidecal'

Thanks!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this