Jump to content
Samkie

MBR7.5.3 - SamM0d v1.4.4 RC6 - Combo Train System, Multi-Finger, Switch Acc, Friendly Challenge and etc

Recommended Posts

On 2016/10/25 at 9:19 PM, godzellax0 said:

Hi, Can you update to Beta6 and add new dll ( 25-10-2016 - FIX - CANNOT FIND QUICK TRAIN TAB / UNAUTHORIZED BOT DETECTED FIX ) :D

 

haven't ready, i just mark down what i'm change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi, i am not understand.

zap drills is not working. bot doesnt run magics. i do not use csv.is it relevant to it ?do we have to use csv?  help me plss :)

 
Edited by trifor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, trifor said:

hi, i am not understand.

zap drills is not working. bot doesnt run magics. i do not use csv.is it relevant to it ?do we have to use csv?  help me plss :)


 

 

zap only working after finish attack when wanna return home. and only zap when meet the condition you are set at zap setting there.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hi dear Samkie ...

Everything is perfect except the script attack system. It's extremely slow. even if set CSVSpeed to 3.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
L [2016-10-29 02:56:32.042] ====== Your Activate SamM0dZap Mode ======
L [2016-10-29 02:56:32.139] No lightning spells trained, time to go home!
L [2016-10-29 02:56:32.255] Returning Home

and i have 5 lighting spell any help ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, N2delay said:

Excellent work with imgloc ;) , I was just about to make the same .... 

thanks. this was alternative way for me to checking ocr :)

 

 

3 hours ago, Eloy said:

 

Hi dear Samkie ...

Everything is perfect except the script attack system. It's extremely slow. even if set CSVSpeed to 3.0

what script you are using? cause i only using standard attack for farming. or the CSVSpeed not increase even set to 3.0?

 

 

2 hours ago, jb1095 said:

I am trying to use the attack now function to test on FC bases....the bot just crashes

what CSV script you selected?

 

 

1 hour ago, Samer01 said:
L [2016-10-29 02:56:32.042] ====== Your Activate SamM0dZap Mode ======
L [2016-10-29 02:56:32.139] No lightning spells trained, time to go home!
L [2016-10-29 02:56:32.255] Returning Home

and i have 5 lighting spell any help ?

maybe is the ocr reading problem, what emulator you are using? and check below is this info correct or not when at army overview page.

Total Spell(s) Capacity: 10/11
- No. of Lightning Spells: 5  <<< if here detect as 0 this will be error on zap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...