Samkie

MBR7.5.3 - SamM0d v1.4.4 RC6 - Combo Train System, Multi-Finger, Switch Acc, Friendly Challenge and etc

hace 1 hora, ko kyaw dijo:

ya - pruebo mod RK - pero es lento -

---------------------

Yo trabajo - 

login - zoom - verificar * perfil -

controlar tropa - donar - entrenar donar tropa - ataque - regresar - pre * tren - solicitar - cerrar sesión - próxima cuenta

--------------------

RK trabajo -

inicio de sesión - zoom - verificar tropa - verificar hechizo - eliminar pre tren tropa / hechizo - verificar tropa --pre * tren - donar - verificar tropa - entrenar donar tropa - esperar - cerrar sesión próxima cuenta 

desperdicia 10min + por no hacer nada.

what he does he does only the first start to verify the size of the camps.

Il y a 7 heures, ko kyaw a dit :

sam can't train - Electro dragon - how to train E-dragon - 

[22:52:17] Start check on train unit...
[22:52:17] No Army On Train.
[22:52:18] Prepare for train number Of Electro Dragon x1
[22:52:18] Elixir: 6325388   Dark Elixir: 199543   Gem: 148
[22:52:18] Ready to train Electro Dragon x1 with total Dark Elixir : 40000

Il y a 5 heures, turbomalum a dit :

It because it's out of date. I've been saying this is outdated for months and none of the new features are in the bot but people like @Bleep @orge and @derkonig seem to think that these features are useless and unneeded. They just say "oohh I'm TH12 for x days and I can use the bot fine". No shit Sherlock, I'm not saying the bot doesn't work fine, I'M SAYING IT DOESN'T HAVE TH12 FUNCTIONALITY. Sorry that you rushed your bases to TH12 and don't use the full functionality/features of it. Other people who are using Electro Drags and Siege Machines regularly need new features.

[...]

Maybe you don't know what you talking about. First of all i'm not rushed :) Second, no matters what you have to say.

E-Dragon training runs fine, Siege switch works fine - so pass your way if you don't have any constructive paritcipation.

This bot runs fine and fast - without any errors.

Edited by orge

19 hours ago, orge said:

[22:52:17] Start check on train unit...
[22:52:17] No Army On Train.
[22:52:18] Prepare for train number Of Electro Dragon x1
[22:52:18] Elixir: 6325388   Dark Elixir: 199543   Gem: 148
[22:52:18] Ready to train Electro Dragon x1 with total Dark Elixir : 40000

Maybe you don't know what you talking about. First of all i'm not rushed :) Second, no matters what you have to say.

E-Dragon training runs fine, Siege switch works fine - so pass your way if you don't have any constructive paritcipation.

This bot runs fine and fast - without any errors.

wow - mine no work to train e-dragon - 

how you did it - can you give me your samm0d -

i think i miss some inforamtion from sam

20 hours ago, SpartanUBPT said:

I left this project a long time now i just make update for me "No share sorry for that".
Wait for the Mod author on this Samkie case or just use the official version that is very good.

Thanks.

What a pity! I would very much like to use your updated version. If there are errors, I won’t bother you, really

Edited by derkonig
  • Upvote 1

Gerade eben schrieb derkonig:

What a pity! I would very much like to use your updated version. If there are errors, I won’t bother you, really

*Flashback*
Spartan was already updating the mod in the past as sam quit´s that projekt for the first time and just got much hate from others.
I mean, if there are just a hand full people that are thankfull for your work and like 20 people just crying and flaming why you dont fix "Other Peoples work" "bugs", would you still support it ?
Its still sam´s Mod - there is much unique code inside that projekt what makes it hard to understand/support. So imo. i think sam will update it still but he doesnt seems to have much time actually.

i think that mod isnt lost yet.
just keep an eye on his github: https://github.com/Samkie/MyBot-SamM0d
to get further informations if he´s back again ;):thumbsup:

Still good work and the best train system i´ve seen (quiet fast and working fine with default troops).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I remember when he first quit, and there were several other people continuing his project like BOLUDOZ and SpartanUBPT, and I was happy that I could use the latest version again.

Then Samkie came back, and I remember SpartanUBPT pulled his project and said to use Samkies official one. And he was arguing with BOLUDOZ, not understanding why BOLUDOZ didn't pull his and refer to the Samkie one too... I was reading that and was like "Jesus, and what if Samkie quits again in a month? of course BOLUDOZ should still continue his project!! Leave him alone Spartan"

And now samkie quit again... and we are left without any projects updating. Shame on you Spartan.