• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.4 RELEASED!   10/25/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.4!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.4 Release
Samkie

MBR7.5.3 - SamM0d v1.4.4 RC6 - Combo Train System, Multi-Finger, Switch Acc, Friendly Challenge and etc

Agora, velozerhd disse:

it's not deploying lightning spells smart zap is checked

If I'm not mistaken this version there is a separate configuration in the SamMod module

On 2/27/2018 at 7:34 PM, PirateSociety said:

Pookie, I have same issue.  It checks and says Army is full, have hero's and CC but then waits.  Have you found the issue?

fix was easy... redo your hole profile.. and BOOM no more error.. odd af.. i tryed EVERYTHING 

i del the bot files and profiles i had..
redownloaded 
made new profiles
and BOOM it worked 

no issues for days.. not really sure what caused the error cus i tryed everything and "Pookie420 uncheck "Not wait for heroes when upgrade"" was not the issue at all never used this setting.. so was never checked..  odd af error for sure.. but just reinstall and boom worked fine.. pain but worked 

Hello, @Samkie

Thanks a lot for MOD!

I have problem: after update Clash bot don't donate. Check requests and no find donate keywords.

Help, please.

Edited by Batut107

11 hours ago, Batut107 said:

Hello, @Samkie

Thanks a lot for MOD!

I have problem: after update Clash bot don't donate. Check requests and no find donate keywords.

Help, please.

I also have same problem with donations. Any fix for this? @Samkie

Edited by 3ras3r

@Smakie

Bot repeated this message 

[20:38:27] Shield expires in: 7 hours 43 minutes
[20:38:30] Trying to locate Main Screen
[20:38:31] Main Screen located
[20:38:32] Shield expires in: 7 hours 43 minutes
[20:38:35] Trying to locate Main Screen
[20:38:36] Main Screen located
[20:38:37] Shield expires in: 7 hours 43 minutes
[20:38:40] Trying to locate Main Screen
[20:38:41] Main Screen located
[20:38:42] Shield expires in: 7 hours 43 minutes

Edited by Hecki
Text too long (use pastebin.com) and post the link here ..

Somebody know how to set up properly my switch? becase when i create a group and put it to work seems to be fine but then suddenly (if bot has restarted) change group to group 1 or 2 (for example) and that group is set on the second emulator and it generate a conflict between emulator instances and bots.