• Announcements

• Fliegerfaust

Malicious and Banned Links   10/09/2016

Please be careful of downloading ANY LINKS that are not originating from a MyBot.Run URL or another trusted URL (such as apkmirror.com, bluestacks, memu, xda-developers, etc).   We have banned ALL telegram links and other verified malicious links we have come across already. Users attempting to do this or get around this ban will be banned permanently.   Please report ANY suspicious links to MyBot Staff or pm me directly
    • Leak1337

Discord Server Closed   09/25/2018

Hello,   Our discord server has been closed. I will deal with the Discord team to find a solution. There is NO official Mybot.run Discord server atm!   I'll keep you updated
    • monkeyhunter

MyBot.run V7.6.3 RELEASED!   10/06/2018

MyBot.run continues the legacy again with release of V7.6.3!!   This release supports the June 2018 game update and has some new features hidden inside as well   Get your copy in thread below!!   Click here to get to the release thread MyBot.run v7.6.3 Release
Samkie

MBR7.5.3 - SamM0d v1.4.4 RC6 - Combo Train System, Multi-Finger, Switch Acc, Friendly Challenge and etc

7 horas atrás, Deadbasegods disse:

whats so special about sammod that the other mods dont have?

It has several ... I suggest you download all and with a short time you can see all the differences between them.

• Upvote 1

I'm trying to figure how to use the custom+Army 1 feature in the "M0d/my troops"  tab but haven't been able  to make it work... trying to train 2 different armies so one I use only for donations (donate only queued troops).  Anyone have some tips how to do this?  I see where you set your Army 1 which has been working for me as my main army but don't see where the "Custom" troops are defined...

Custom.jpg

9 hours ago, WarMagic00001 said:

I'm trying to figure how to use the custom+Army 1 feature in the "M0d/my troops"  tab but haven't been able  to make it work... trying to train 2 different armies so one I use only for donations (donate only queued troops).  Anyone have some tips how to do this?  I see where you set your Army 1 which has been working for me as my main army but don't see where the "Custom" troops are defined...

Custom.jpg

just use custom mode only and set your army. It will save your army composition including your spells.. 

Ok guys, got update, but still not fully test with 7.4.1:cry2:

v1.3.3 - 31 January, 2018

- Updated to MyBot7.4.1

- My Switch Accounts move to M0d tab section.

- Add Log line limit option at section M0d - Others. (no clear bot log)

- Fixed My Train troops cost.

- Fixed BS2 DPI setting not register to registry. (cause infinite loop to restart emulator)

>>>MBR7.4.1 with SamM0d v1.3.3 - Click Here To Download

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

Just now, Samkie said:

Ok guys, got update, but still not fully test with 7.4.1:cry2:

v1.3.3 - 31 January, 2018

- Updated to MyBot7.4.1

- My Switch Accounts move to M0d tab section.

- Add Log line limit option at section M0d - Others. (no clear bot log)

- Fixed My Train troops cost.

- Fixed BS2 DPI setting not register to registry. (cause infinite loop to restart emulator)

>>>MBR7.4.1 with SamM0d v1.3.3 - Click Here To Download

Thanks Samkie, you're the best!