[CSV MOD][9.256.8 October 14, 2017] Remove Texts, Remove Wall Animation

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Update Oct. 15, 2017] Supercell made a major change to the file structure that affects the texts.csv file. See updated instructions. [Update Dec. 19, 2016] I will no longer provide low GFX versi

Because that text can interfere with bot operation. Specifically, it can cover up the troop count that the bot does on the army overview window.   That's a good question. I'm not sure. Try

Updated to CoC version 8.551.18

31 minutes ago, dinsanek said:

I still dont get it how to replace these 2 directories because I found only 1 directory in your zip/rar file and contained 2 files on it instead 2 directories. 

Appreciated your tutor with screen shot of bluestack. 

Thank you

Yeah those were old screenshots done by @rumbla. I've uploaded new ones and modified the instructions. You should only be placing 2 files in the "csv" directory within CoC.

15 minutes ago, leatherneck6017 said:

Yeah those were old screenshots done by @rumbla. I've uploaded new ones and modified the instructions. You should only be placing 2 files in the "csv" directory within CoC.

Been doing this for more 6 hours, youtubing and googling. I downloaded your latest leatherCSVmod-1.1.zip, extracted and contain 1 folder csv with 3 files client_globals.lowgfx_off.csv, client_globals.lowgfx_on.csv, texts.csv. Renamed client_globals.lowgfx_off.csv to client_globals.csv. Copied client_globals.csv that I renamed just now and texts.csv, paste them both into  "/data/data/com.supercell.clashofclans/update/csv/". Before I pasted client_globals.csv I deleted old ones first under csv folder. 

I also tried paste both folder under option>both files and csv>both files. Didn't work. Bluestacks 2.0.2, same happen to 2.1.7 version of bluestacks that I just uninstalled.

Thanks

Just now, dinsanek said:

Been doing this for more 6 hours, youtubing and googling. I downloaded your latest leatherCSVmod-1.1.zip, extracted and contain 1 folder csv with 3 files client_globals.lowgfx_off.csv, client_globals.lowgfx_on.csv, texts.csv. Renamed client_globals.lowgfx_off.csv to client_globals.csv. Copied client_globals.csv that I renamed just now and texts.csv, paste them both into  "/data/data/com.supercell.clashofclans/update/csv/". Before I pasted client_globals.csv I deleted old ones first under csv folder. 

I also tried paste both folder under option>both files and csv>both files. Didn't work. Bluestacks 2.0.2, same happen to 2.1.7 version of bluestacks that I just uninstalled.

Thanks

Make sure you have set your permissions inside the "update" folder and that the permissions apply to the "csv" folder as well.

12 minutes ago, leatherneck6017 said:

Make sure you have set your permissions inside the "update" folder and that the permissions apply to the "csv" folder as well.

I've only given permission for the Owner only for RWE but after given permission to Owner, Group and Others, it works now

Thank you so much for your help. Good night. :)

Edited by dinsanek
  • Upvote 1