Hi guys,   inspired by good old bananas fan @monkeyhunter, I'm consolidating here useful information about MEmu support of the bot. MEmu is best emulator for running multiple instances of MEmu and the bot at the same time. See a short overview of supported Android Emulators and additional tech. details Here   All versions starting from 2.2.1 till latest 2.8.6 are support.   Quite a few users report that 2.5.0 runs best for them, download here from filehippo. Latest can be always download from vendor site memuplay.   Starting with version 2.8.0 or so, MEmuConsole.exe is frequently executed when MEmu is running to check instance state. This consumes significant computer resources. To fix this, simply rename MEmuConsole.exe to MEmuConsole_.exe or so.   Using multiple android and bot instances required command line options for the bot. GUI configuration is in the making and hopefully available soon. "c:\mybot\mybot.run.exe" "My Village 1" MEmu MEmu
starts bot with village names My Village 1 in MEmu using instance MEmu "c:\mybot\mybot.run.exe" "My Village 2" MEmu MEmu_1
starts bot with village names My Village 2 in MEmu using instance MEmu_1 (usually the 2nd clone/new emulator instance in MEmu)   Be aware that new name displayed in the MEmu Window Title or MEmu Console doesn't need to show the correct instance name. To list all available instances you can use MEmuHyperv command line tool MEmuManage.exe you find in MEmuHyperv program folder "C:\Program Files\Microvirt\MEmuHyperv" or where you've installed it: MemuManage.exe list vms   Also, good fellow @Fliegerfaust created a great documentation and launch tool for the bot to handle multiple instances and launched the bot with right command line parameters:   Useful MEmu Links:   Experiencing LAG issues with Memu: Improve Memu performance   How to enable Hardware Virtualization( Performance Improvement): http://www.memuplay.com/blog/index.php/2016/01/27/enable-hardware-virtualization/   MEmu Official FAQ Page: http://www.memuplay.com/blog/index.php/category/faq/   Having Problem choosing emulator to use?  What is best emulator?