Exciting Topic !

If There Are Less Than 10 Geniuses On MyBot Family, Certainly You Two Are In The List.

Welcome Back Guys ...

By The Way, I Posted a Bug On Official Version 6.2 About Boosts. But No One Cares.

Maybe You Should Take a Look.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Eloy said:

Exciting Topic !

If There Are Less Than 10 Geniuses On MyBot Family, Certainly You Two Are In The List.

Welcome Back Guys ...

By The Way, I Posted a Bug On Official Version 6.2 About Boosts. But No One Cares.

Maybe You Should Take a Look.

Barracks Boosts, Spell Factory Boost, Dark Spell Factory Codes Completely Rewrited And also Dark barrackses Boost added (And yeah i saw bugs in Official BoostBarrack.au3 release codes)

Dark barracks boost contain problems and it wasn't boosting sometimes, but i'm waiting for my Dark barrackses boosts to be finished to test it again then i will send code to ProMac

Done

E-lqClb.png

Edited by MR.ViPeR
  • Upvote 2

FUCK ... This topic is not to Support other things ..

This topic is only related to Train System and the new code we are writing  .....

################################################################################

I need a long pause , rethink a little bit , 'when the user Boosted only a Normal Barrack is complex' ... 

TH8 : Each barrack haves capacity 60 , the army camp is 200 , when you boost only a Barrack is necessary to take advantage of that.

60 - 60 - 60 - 60  , if the first will be filled with 60 , the result of the first train loop will be ( example )

60 - 40 - 50 - 50  , Of course after 7 minutes the First will be empty and the other are not ... 

The logic will be : WHEN the first barrack is empty and the other are working .. will delete the queued troops and recalculate the remain troops to make( Like the First Start )... until the Full Army , taking advance of the boosted barrack.

BUT the current code on train.au3 will Delete the normal troops and the dark troops .... and i DON'T WANT .. imagine a Golem with half remaining time.. we will lose that time ... 

I need 2 more days to make this flawless .... it is the only issue i had with the new train ... are the boosted barracks and IF 1 or 2 Barracks. 

• Upvote 7

10 hours ago, camameme said:

who can teach me to create a scripted attack strategy or make one for me pls, i only want do a Queen Walk + classic 4F with giants, archers,goblins,WB. i think a good config can be 4 healers, 16 giants, 8WB, 60% archers, 40%goblins. if is posible drop the queen close to DE extractor+ 4 healers and after the normal classic 4F. ty guys.

read here mate: