Practicing clan wars attacks?

Has anyone heard of sandboxing? Or sandbox mode? I guess it's an application people use to practice attacking on clan wars? I'm already familiar of "ghosting" but I was wondering if anyone knows any other way or any other application without jailbreaking iPhone.

Has anyone heard of sandboxing? Or sandbox mode? I guess it's an application people use to practice attacking on clan wars? I'm already familiar of "ghosting" but I was wondering if anyone knows any other way or any other application without jailbreaking iPhone.

You need Xmod and a rooted android hehe

Don't bother. Latest CoC update ruined sandbox. No longer can see the traps or have CC troops in practice battle, and with new troop behavior randomization, its a waste of time. You might as well just learn to attack to the normal. way.

Don't bother. Latest CoC update ruined sandbox.  No longer can see the traps or have CC troops in practice battle' date=' and with new troop behavior randomization, its a waste of time.  You might as well just learn to attack to the normal. way.

[/quote']

Really? Damn. I mean I'm sure they'll update it also. Just like how gamebot updates periodically. Wish there was another way. ?

Don't bother. Latest CoC update ruined sandbox.  No longer can see the traps or have CC troops in practice battle' date=' and with new troop behavior randomization, its a waste of time.  You might as well just learn to attack to the normal. way.

[/quote']

Really? Damn. I mean I'm sure they'll update it also. Just like how gamebot updates periodically. Wish there was another way. ?

yeah, actually they just did an mod update for the latest coc update but Idk if traps and cc troops was fix, but still you need rooted or jailbreak device.

Edit: just did some research and yep they still fixing the issue and their moderator said that fix will come tomorrow.

Source : https://plus.google.com/communities/109011263594077881279/stream/33529a5f-8caa-485e-aa15-c25a3ed2e4eb