Sign in to follow this  
demen

Mybot DocOc 3.6 with SwitchAcc and SimpleTrain (not delete troop)

6 hours ago, demen said:

Hi @rintintin,

I have just updated version 2.1 to include Hero Regeneration Time and Spell Brewing Time while switching account. This remain time will be taken into account when Wait For Hero and/or Wait For Spell is selected.

Update in Post #1.

Cheers,

Reveal hidden contents

1KoeXHz.png

Thank you Demen for all your hard work.

This is a great mod! :) Thank you for your awesome work! I wanna ask something not a big issue. I am using a cvs to reach titan league. It is cooking 15 valks plus 12 giants 12 wizards 6 wbs. Mod is set to wait for king before attack. I heard that queen has a bug so i only set king. Anyway, when bot cycles through 2 other bases and turns to my main account it checks army camps and if it sees there are remaining space it cooks archers and fills in. I dunno what causes this. Normally it should wait for valks eh? Any comments would be appreciated :) Clash on!

19 hours ago, pigio said:

thanks for the hark work demen

18 hours ago, OneThirty said:

Thank you for the v2.1 update and for this mod. This is now favorite mod.

More power to you @demen!

16 hours ago, rintintin said:

Thank you Demen for all your hard work.

Thank you all for your supports.

11 hours ago, Anxtoliberts said:

This is a great mod! :) Thank you for your awesome work! I wanna ask something not a big issue. I am using a cvs to reach titan league. It is cooking 15 valks plus 12 giants 12 wizards 6 wbs. Mod is set to wait for king before attack. I heard that queen has a bug so i only set king. Anyway, when bot cycles through 2 other bases and turns to my main account it checks army camps and if it sees there are remaining space it cooks archers and fills in. I dunno what causes this. Normally it should wait for valks eh? Any comments would be appreciated :) Clash on!

Sorry, I have no idea about training algorithm. I think it is intended to fill some archers to avoid stuck at nearly-full camp due to big troops.

By the way, the Wait-For-Queen is working very well with this version 6.2.1, dont worry to use. In my Mod v2.1, it works seamlessly with the Switch Acc as well.

PS: Hi @Anxtoliberts, I found this explanation to your concern:

Bot trains archers when not set to

This is one of the most often reported "bugs" (mostly from users who want to make the bot only donate). Simple answer: bot not designed to donate constantly.

When farming, the bot needs to keep troops training, even if the army composition is slightly incorrect. Having a couple extra archers is better than being stuck for days and losing out on millions of resources while it tries to train Giants when army camps are 239/240. 

Edited by demen

1 hour ago, dharyadi said:

demen can you add 8f, this is my fav att.

You can use the csv script attacked for 8F. Sorry I dont know how to make csv script.

@demen

I might have found a bug, not sure why I got this error.  The bot ran for hours without any issue.  I am using wait for heroes on this account.

---------------------------
AutoIt Error
Line 110  (File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\Clash of Clans BOTs\MyBot\MBR_6.2.1 - Demen_v2.1\COCBot\functions\MOD\SwitchAcc.au3"):

Setlog("Getting Hero's recover time, King: " & $aHeroResult[0] & " m, Queen: " & $aHeroResult[1] & " m, GW: " & $aHeroResult[2] & " m.")
Setlog("Getting Hero's recover time, King: " & $aHeroResult^ ERROR

Error: Subscript used on non-accessible variable.
OK   

XCqnKc.jpg

Edited by rintintin

13 minutes ago, rintintin said:

Demon,

I might have found a bug, not sure why I got this error.  The bot ran for hours without any issue.  I am using wait for heroes on this account.

Hi @rintintin,

Does this error persist after the bot is starting over? Can you send me the file SwitchAcc.au3? I've been botting with wait-for-K-Q but have never run into this error before.

regards,

Demen

Sign in to follow this