Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
demen

Mybot DocOc 3.6 with SwitchAcc and SimpleTrain (not delete troop)

Recommended Posts

thanks for your effort, the best multy account concept.

 

i have 1 question. i set 3 account on google, can i use only 2, cos 1 account full resource without delete profile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, dharyadi said:

thanks for your effort, the best multy account concept.

 

i have 1 question. i set 3 account on google, can i use only 2, cos 1 account full resource without delete profile.

 

You have to delete the profile, and list the unuse google account in bottom of the list. Sorry for inconvenience. I will make a little improvement to cover for this case.

 

 

Just updated @dharyadi. Now the Bot supports 6 accounts and 6 profiles. There is an option to ignore any account just by check on the "Idle" checkbox at the Profile Tab.

Spoiler

KRaozrW.jpg

 

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx4yFyJ-6ZLROXVzQk5yV1dUZzg/view?pref=2&pli=1

Edited by demen
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, demen said:

 

You have to delete the profile, and list the unuse google account in bottom of the list. Sorry for inconvenience. I will make a little improvement to cover for this case.

 

 

Just updated @dharyadi. Now the Bot supports 6 accounts and 6 profiles. There is an option to ignore any account just by check on the "Idle" checkbox at the Profile Tab.

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_INPypNCXM_MzlkUWJqcXFxTmc/view?usp=docslist_api

awesome thanks,

Edited by dharyadi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dharyadi said:

awesome thanks,

 

Just updated to the first post. For this update, you need to create number of profiles exactly equal to number of CoC Accounts you have. Othewise, the Bot doesn't work.

 

By the way, can you edit your post to delete my big photo. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tested with BS, MEmu and droid4x, working great,

 

i hope you can add this feature

 

1. one account multy profiles

2. support csv attact, like giwiva for push trophy

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

please make this icons or EXE files for easier opening 

 

credits to awesomegamer

 

im using MEMU and BS with 3 accounts each so 6 bot running 

1.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, dharyadi said:

tested with BS, MEmu and droid4x, working great,

 

i hope you can add this feature

 

1. one account multy profiles

2. support csv attact, like giwiva for push trophy

 

 

Glad to hear it works on Memu and Droid4x. For the requested features:

1. one account multy profiles

--> Currently the Bot cannot read how many CoC Accounts you have, so it just bases on the number of Profile. For adding this feature, it is needed to first tell the Bot how many CoC Accounts you have. It can be done by an Input on GUI.

2. support csv attact, like giwiva for push trophy

--> I didn't touch to the csv attack of the original Bot. You can add a csv file to use it as you do with the original Bot.

 

22 minutes ago, edabigael said:

please make this icons or EXE files for easier opening 

 

credits to awesomegamer

 

im using MEMU and BS with 3 accounts each so 6 bot running 

1.JPG

 

.Exe file is already there. I have not tested as I always open the Bot by the .Au3 file. I think it should be more reliable and stable to use .Au3

I am using the Classic FF from Mods of 5.x.x that I believe it belongs to LunaEclipse as I see his name on the Code. Dont know if it is from AwesomeGamer???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @demen

The function _ArrayMinIndex should add second parameter equal 1 to compare as numerically

Example: $minIdx = _ArrayMinIndex($lRemTrainTime, 1)            ; 1 - compare numerically

Otherwise, may be it compare as alphanumerically, some time I met wrong compare like: 8 > 11, :D

Edited by chalicucu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have problem in one account for donation only.

if army camp full, the bot not switch to another account.

 

and please zoom out first before detect building

 

Spoiler

[10:28:14 AM] Changing to account [1]
[10:28:14 AM] Wait!
[10:28:15 AM] Wait!
[10:28:16 AM] Wait!
[10:28:17 AM] Load button appears
[10:28:27 AM] Typing CONFIRM completed, ready to click 'OKAY'
[10:28:28 AM] OKAY button clicked
[10:28:28 AM] please wait 15 seconds for loading CoC
[10:28:47 AM] Detecting your Buildings..
[10:28:48 AM] Detecting your Village Theme
[10:28:49 AM] Default Theme detected
[10:28:50 AM] Language setting is Wrong: Change CoC language to English!
[10:28:51 AM] ==================== Bot Stop ====================

 

 

 

 

Edited by dharyadi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, chalicucu said:

Hi @demen

The function _ArrayMinIndex should add second parameter equal 1 to compare as numerically

Example: $minIdx = _ArrayMinIndex($lRemTrainTime, 1)            ; 1 - compare numerically

Otherwise, may be it compare as alphanumerically, some time I met wrong compare like: 8 < 11, :D

Thanks @chalicucu, I didn't know that. I am totally zero in coding. I have just learned from the code in Mybot & Mods. To be honest, I have to google every single function when coding.

Anyway, I think 8 < 11 obviously :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...